You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chris Moyles

Lurtz

As there's a thread aimed at spiting Sarah Cox, which is highly commendable, I felt my vitriol towards Chris fucking Moyles warranted a thread of its own.

Moyles: The less I hear about that talentless fucking lardcunt the better. His £600k a year paid for by an illegal tax on the public. The bloke is an utter shitkicker of the highest regard. A mingejibbling scrotumfondling arselicker of the rich and famous, a man who would be FUCKING NOWHERE if he didn't spend half of his show 'chatting' with stupid cunts like 'comedy' dave, the fucking bitter prick, and the rest of the vacuous fucking clumbershits. Jesus, words don't do justice to the deep, deep contemptuous hatred I hold for that fat waste of blood and organs.

Cunt

As there's a thread aimed at spiting Sarah Cox, which is highly commendable, I felt my vitriol towards Chris fucking Moyles warranted a thread of its own.

Moyles: The less I hear about that talentless fucking lardcunt the better. His £600k a year paid for by an illegal tax on the public. The bloke is an utter shitkicker of the highest regard. A mingejibbling scrotumfondling arselicker of the rich and famous, a man who would be FUCKING NOWHERE if he didn't spend half of his show 'chatting' with stupid cunts like 'comedy' dave, the fucking bitter prick, and the rest of the vacuous fucking clumbershits. Jesus, words don't do justice to the deep, deep contemptuous hatred I hold for that fat waste of blood and organs.

Cunt

Could've just left the post at that!!

Cunt

I agree.

No dj will ever push the boundries the way Mark & Lard did.

Biggidy biggidy bong.

IS IT WERTH OWT?!

Absolute quality.

Radio 1 died the day some fucking prick decided to get rid of Mark & Lard.

Dominic Byrne is a leg. How dare you call him vacuous.

Just because Dominic Byrne purports to be a red it wouldn't stop him publicly gargling with Moyles' jizz to keep his stinking fucking job with the Bullshit Broadcasting Company. He publicly licks Moyles the cunt's sweaty arsecrack every day as it is. If that's all it takes to be a 'leg' then it's a fucking sad state of affairs.

Cunt

Cunt is absolutely right. For him..............

And for all the mongs who listen to the fat prick and swear he is actually funny.

Just because Dominic Byrne purports to be a red it wouldn't stop him publicly gargling with Moyles' jizz to keep his stinking fucking job with the Bullshit Broadcasting Company. He publicly licks Moyles the cunt's sweaty arsecrack every day as it is. If that's all it takes to be a 'leg' then it's a fucking sad state of affairs.

I love a rant as much as the next man but that's just bullshit. "Keep his job" I reckon that if Moyles fell of the face of the earth tomorrow Dom would be fine for a job, what with obviously being a decent newsreader (and hence why he worked in the peak morning slot). This idea that Moyles surrounds himself with sycophants is just rubbish, I'm surprised you'd know though, hating him so much and being a staunch Talksport man. I like Dom, he's got a dry wit and he's self-depriciating; seems like a top bloke.

Sometimes he's a knob, sometimes he's funny. That's about the whole of it.

I love a rant as much as the next man but that's just bullshit. "Keep his job" I reckon that if Moyles fell of the face of the earth tomorrow Dom would be fine for a job, what with obviously being a decent newsreader (and hence why he worked in the peak morning slot). This idea that Moyles surrounds himself with sycophants is just rubbish, I'm surprised you'd know though, hating him so much and being a staunch Talksport man. I like Dom, he's got a dry wit and he's self-depriciating; seems like a top bloke.

Sometimes he's a knob, sometimes he's funny. That's about the whole of it.

1.) I stopped listening to Moyles and the Cunts Breakfast show about two years ago.

2.) There are one or two decent presenters on TalkSport but Alan Brazil and Ronnie fucking Irani are not either of them so I don't listen to those useless cunts either.

I've resorted to listening to 5 Live in the mornings on my way to work.

So the thread is a guy ranting about a guy on the radio who he doesn't even listen to anyway. Right.

Ever thought of ignoring folk who piss you off instead of ranting like a loon?

I'll rant if I fucking like.