You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

women vs. pubs

robbief

-aparently 5 women a week die due to abuse of a male partner or an ex male partner in the UK.

-apparently 5/6 pubs a day shut down in the UK.

in a week thats 5 women and 42 pubs.

if the pubs carry on like this we'll have none left, yet the council think its more important to protect silly women who can't take lying in the bed they've made.

**i understand that some women get beat up and it's not their fault but all human beings can tell if a person is violent or indeed a mentalist as soon as you meet them, long before you jump into bed**

AN AVERAGE OF 5 OR 6 PUBS A DAY PEOPLE! THIS IS NO JOKE!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if a woman gets into a relation ship with somebody and doesn't realise they are an anger child they deserve what they get for being soft.

we do nothing but try and keep the pubs going put they still close.

thats not very fair is it?

Stop now before you make an even bigger cunt of yourself.

Forget about the pub bollocks.

In summary, you were saying that women in abusive relationships deserve what they get.

It's not true, accurate or amusing.

Fuck all to do with PC.

ye, your right, your right, but na....

i said 'if a woman gets with an abusive man its her own fault for being soft', i then said 'i understand that some women don't realise what they are getting into'.

Think this is a bit of a fuckin insensitive thread to be honest with you. As you all know I'm probably the least PC person on here, like a good laugh and don't take things seriously. However I watched my Mam go through a violent relationship so don't really think laughing about it is all too fuckin clever. Also did any of you beauts think that some other forumites might have gone through some of that themselves?

Think this is a bit of a fuckin insensitive thread to be honest with you. As you all know I'm probably the least PC person on here, like a good laugh and don't take things seriously. However I watched my Mam go through a violent relationship so don't really think laughing about it is all too fuckin clever. Also did any of you beauts think that some other forumites might have gone through some of that themselves?

surely thats what 'PC gone mad' is? thinking things are aimed at you when they most definately aren't? or even acting like they are aimed at you?

surely thats what 'PC gone mad' is? thinking things are aimed at you when they most definately aren't? or even acting like they are aimed at you?

Not really. Un PC is making a joke about something that is deemed as tabboo, a sexist joke for example. Talking about a woman getting beat up is just in sensitive and out of order. I'm not saying it was aimed at me, I'm not one of these sensitive dickheads who whines all the time, but banging on about something like that is out of order.

Robbief I feel you are on thin ice here.. PC gone mad for my money is where words or phrases are used with no malicious intent but are mis quoted or taken incorrectly out of context to reflect an offensive meaning.

Whilst I have no issue with your rather sinister humour in this instance - I think your comments are meant to shock and offend and not made to raise a laugh!

Robbief I feel you are on thin ice here.. PC gone mad for my money is where words or phrases are used with no malicious intent but are mis quoted or taken incorrectly out of context to reflect an offensive meaning.

thinking things are aimed at you when they most definately aren't?.

same speech, different words.

so everyone should just bury their heads and pretend it doesn't exist? sure thing, don't joke but theres no denying it happens. if you can't hear people talking about it without having a rant then you're obviously sensitive.

Lad are you permanantly on the crack pipe? Everyone knows it exists, it's not about burying your head in the sand, no one is ignorant to it, but they don't want some lad who's trying to be funny try and joke out of it. It's not a case of being sensitive, it'sabout putting you right about your views on what is PC and what is just bang out of order and offensive.