You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

well done R T K

kop77

I'd write something on this thread, but the last time I posted about RTK on this forum, I got banned from RAOTL for it(?!)

I'm a bit worried they'll try and burn my house down or something if I dare offer anything else resembling criticism.

After further investigation, it appears my account was deleted as part of a random purge, unfortunately and coincidentally at the approximate same time as I cast some aspersions on RTK on these forums.

Never being one who's afraid of admitting he was wrong (:whistle:) I would like to apologise to RAOTL for putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

:$

We now return you to your scheduled programming....

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you haven't been then?

"One of you fellas who's good with words get over there and sort them out."

Yay RAOTL! Awesome!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a lurker.

Hardly 'Billy big bollocks', a Billy big bollocks would have sorted it out himself.

Therefore, that would suggest that I am in fact not a BBB.

And I meant the irony of being called it by YOU.

You are the worst kind of internet bully, just because you can string a sentence together you think it gives you carte blanch to use that to rip anyone who disagrees with you to pieces. Very brave.

A few people have said what a laid back, cool sort of fella you are in person.

Why is it then that you act like a complete gobshite on here??

Feel safe behind you keyboard do you?? To me that says you either lack the courage of your convictions, or your a gobshite who hasn't the balls to speak to someone face to face in the same manner as you do on here.

Which is it dude???

I don't feel I need to invent an internet persona, this is me, some people like it, more people don't. I don't come on here pretending to be something I'm not. Then again I wasn't bullied at school, which I strongly suspect you were.

Hang about, are you really having a go at Chris for using his intelligence to make a point, albeit in an aggressive way, and at the same time inferring that he'd be scared to make it to your face because you'd kick his head in?

rafasredmen, what is your opinion on touts? Would you agree that people touting tickets are wankers?

I don't feel I need to invent an internet persona, this is me, some people like it, more people don't. I don't come on here pretending to be something I'm not.

......said Rafasredmen.

Your parents must have been visionarys to name you after a future manager, that or you're a very bright 4 year old.

Hang about, are you really having a go at Chris for using his intelligence to make a point, albeit in an aggressive way, and at the same time inferring that he'd be scared to make it to your face because you'd kick his head in?

rafasredmen, what is your opinion on touts? Would you agree that people touting tickets are wankers?

No I'm having a go at him for for using it as a stick to beat people with.

And I in NO way inferred that I would 'kick his head in' In my opinion, violence should only be used to defend either myself or my family from physical attack.

And I have stated similar on threads before. I have never threatend anybody on here or any other forum.

And apparently he's quite a large chap.

And as for my views on touts and whether any one from RTK could possibly be one, go over and read the thread, you might be surprised.

I use a pseudonyme for privacy. Look up 'persona' in the dictionary.

Talking of privacy, I'm not clear 100% on who is involved and to what extent with RTK. I don't know if the person that I know has touted tickets is in the inner circle (as it were), the outer circle, or just a supporter.

I know that people on raotl will know who is being spoken about though.

I think this thread is a great example of why I have no time for RTK - it's too in your face. I originally thought it was going to be a good idea and I was even considering moving to the RTK block myself.

Then I sat down and thought about it.

Too much scope for Reds to argue with Reds. And for Reds to argue with stewards. The whole thing is a meal ticket for pointlessness, and this has been proven by the fact that the atmosphere is still as bland as it has been for the past few seasons. I can't put my finger on why it has gone down the tubes, but I know that RTK isn't and never will be the solution. Certainly when the RTK block refuses to join in other songs that they haven't started (and you can see and hear that going on quite clearly) it seems that the scheme is going backwards.

I'm all for improving the Anfield experience but rowing with your own fans isn't going to do that.

Making money off fellow reds is particularly low in my opinion.

Before the rtk lot start - i have no idea if they are connected in any way but i'm much more likely to believe respected posters from this site rather than an overly aggresive raotler. Chill out man. Just because somebody disagrees with your cause shouldn't make you behave like this

As for evidence, DT and AdamS are good people, who wouldn't be making these accusations if they didn't have the evidence in the first place.

Why should they subject themselves to threats by revealing stuff which could land them in bother outside of the forum? We all know how Liverpool feels about grasses? Worse than the perpetrator in some cases, right? Fuck that for a game of soliders. Which is why things like this will always remain cryptic a la Reece Jones and the like.

And as for anonymity on internet forums and being a "SHITHOUSE" Well for fucks sake, that's part of the reason people use them in the first place. To say what is on their mind in an environment free from the threat of physical violence from neanderthalic, in this case, ticket touts and get the information out there without reprisals.

The man speaks only sense.

Agree on DT and AdamS having no reason whatsoever to make this up. I know who I'd believe. If they've been getting threats as well then that's a bit of extra confirmation about the tout's attitude towards Reds.

Fat Dunk was a tout and made threats against anyone who tried to out him for that and his other shit. Look what happened to him.

If this was a couple of isolated incidents that came about 'cos of hard times, or maybe some other reason that might be a little more acceptable than the way it looks, perhaps the tout can come forward and hold his hands up, and say what he's going to do to put it right.

Exactly. Touts suck. They should not be accepted. It's steaing from fellow Reds.

I don't think "Tout's Suck"at all. Most of them(the main lads) have earned a very good living out of it.

You cannot have a go at them whilst certain Players,Directors except good money off them. And Supporters pay the price.If supporters never paid the price and the players,directors never took there money there would be no touts.

Fair enough. I can't be arsed with this anyway.

I don't think "Tout's Suck"at all. Most of them(the main lads) have earned a very good living out of it.

That makes it okay then? I've provided many a ticket to people in the past, some of them post on here. I've never asked for a penny over the price of the ticket, even though obtaining that ticket has cost me money. I've sold tickets for FA Cup Finals to complete strangers at face value. Making money out of tickets sold, which have been obtained from people who should not have received them in the first place is the lowest of the low in my opinion as far as football fans are concerned.

Totally disagree with you Hermes.Its a market,that clued up lads have earned plenty out of.

The lowest of the low are the players,directors who give them tickets for very good money.

Don't think that touts pay face value for tickets because they don't.

There just earning a living like you and me.

By selling those tickets at a massive profit. Your naivety is amazing and don't compare how I earn my living with how those parasites earn theirs.