You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

1. Grazy

2. Dunce

3. Moe town

4. Woo

5. Rob

6. Ged

7. Nige

8. Ian

9. Pierre

10.Chris Mul

11. Dan

12. Al

13. Algeo

14. John G

15. Dave U

16. Ste's mate James

Dunno what we're gonna do with the couple of newbies who are meant to be playing....

I did get a couple of ace crosses over; one of which was smack bang on your preposterously-clad head, which you somehow managed to put in the back of the net (the ball, not your head - more's the pity) and the other of which sat up beautifully for the divine Teddersley who was at last able to break his duck for the night.

You've imagined that. My goal was set up by Dave, not you. I did have another towering header that was saved by Ian, it's possible that was crossed in by you, but I doubt it.

John G has pulled out, too, but we still have 16.

1. Grazy

2. Dunce

3. Moe town

4. Woo

5. Rob

6. Ged

7. Nige

8. Ian

9. Pierre

10.Chris Mul

11. Dan

12. Paul

13. Algeo

14. Rich

15. Dave U

16. Ste's mate James

A strange old game that one.

The sides looked about even but we just seemed to be a lot more organised with Grazy , Ged , Paul and myself prepared to put a shift in at the back and step forward when we can.

Except for Cris it did not appear that Dan got any protection and at times it was like a shooting gallery.

All our team played well and Nige and Ian were excellent as usual but i will go for Grazy and Paul as our MOMs.

Cris gets my vote for their team and he gets better all the time.

Roll on next week as i am enjoying playing at the moment.

1. Mark

Apologies for my absence last night.

I won the go-karting by the way, finished 1st in my first race, followed by a 3rd place because one of the lads in second had spent 10 minutes complaining about my aggressive driving in the first race that ended up with him in a wall, so I settled for 3rd, then won the next one and then finished 2nd in the last qualifier. Started the final on pole, then raced a steady race to win the Warrington GP. Finished the evening with a bit of Chinese food.

1. Mark

Apologies for my absence last night.

I won the go-karting by the way, finished 1st in my first race, followed by a 3rd place because one of the lads in second had spent 10 minutes complaining about my aggressive driving in the first race that ended up with him in a wall, so I settled for 3rd, then won the next one and then finished 2nd in the last qualifier. Started the final on pole, then raced a steady race to win the Warrington GP. Finished the evening with a bit of Chinese food.

As if :whistle:

Yeah, agree with Funkster that Grazy was MOM - thought he swept up at the back and looked after the middle of the pitch all night.

Couldn't believe Dave claimed that goal. I would have expected it from a blue - outrageous!

It was in jest at how poor our team (collectively) were playing. Didn't expect it to be counted in the score to be honest and for what it's actually worth, you can chalk it off.

Some dodgy handball decisions not given though - you know who you are!

As Grazy said, it was your own fault for fucking about. You can't expect a stone cold killer striker to turn his nose up at that. Besides, we were getting twatted and needed any break we could get.

Our whole team underperformed badly, except Cris who was the only one who played at his usual level. Algeo started very well but then dropped down to the level of the rest of us. I was terrible, never got going and some of my 'control' was cringeworthy.

Nige was their best player, although Ged had a stormer as well.

1. Mark

2. Dunce

3. Dave U

4. John G

5. Al

It was in jest at how poor our team (collectively) were playing. Didn't expect it to be counted in the score to be honest and for what it's actually worth, you can chalk it off.

Some dodgy handball decisions not given though - you know who you are!

We ain't chalking anything off!! I'm not giving up a perfectly good goal, regardless of how many we got beat by and how irrelevant it is!

As Grazy said, it was your own fault for fucking about. You can't expect a stone cold killer striker to turn his nose up at that. Besides, we were getting twatted and needed any break we could get.

Our whole team underperformed badly, except Cris who was the only one who played at his usual level. Algeo started very well but then dropped down to the level of the rest of us. I was terrible, never got going and some of my 'control' was cringeworthy.

Nige was their best player, although Ged had a stormer as well.

1. Mark

2. Dunce

3. Dave U

4. John G

5. Al

Or yourself for that matter