You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reds in for Heinze?

Count Morfeo

Oh no, supporters of Chelsea and Man Utd will slag him off on some internet messageboards.

SOMEONE CALL THE ECHO AND HALT ALL COPIES, QUICK!

how often do Liverpool fans go on about Jose and Slur moaning about shit, Rafa was usually above it all but in that article he sounds just like them.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how often do Liverpool fans go on about Jose and Slur moaning about shit, Rafa was usually above it all but in that article he sounds just like them.

Couldn't really give a fuck what he sounds like to be honest, if it helps us in any way then its been worth it.

We've been to nice in recent years, not saying we never get anything favourable our way because we do but the mancs and Chelsea dont seem to allow themselves to be walked all over so its about time we did the same.

I remember Mourinho complaining about the fixtures one year then praising them the next year for the way they'd been set out. Coincidence or did his whinge achieve what he wanted?

Couldn't really give a fuck what he sounds like to be honest, if it helps us in any way then its been worth it.

We've been to nice in recent years, not saying we never get anything favourable our way because we do but the mancs and Chelsea dont seem to allow themselves to be walked all over so its about time we did the same.

I remember Mourinho complaining about the fixtures one year then praising them the next year for the way they'd been set out. Coincidence or did his whinge achieve what he wanted?

Ask yourself this. Would the penalty on Sunday be given against the home teams at Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge?

I've got mixed views on this Heinze saga, I never wanted him here and I still don't because I don't think he's the same player as he was 2 years ago. But I think the club should stick by him through this especially if he continues to dig his heels in and insist that this is the only club he wants to go to.

As for Rafa moaning about the decision, he should have kept his mouth closed because technically it's fuck all to do with us. It's between United and Heinze. If United have made false allegations in the hearing then let the lawyers deal with it.

They broke the Torres to Liverpool story first.

They also ran a story on Pardews attempts to sign a Monaco player for West Ham, 9 months after he was sacked. Quality source.

For Torres they probably got lucky. Throw enough shit at a windscreen and some will fall through the sunroof.

While I agree with his sentiment, that line about it being difficult to win the Premiership because of all that is going on, but we'll fight to the death anyway is just to give himself an out. Like he did after the CL final when he talked about not having the players needed to win it.

Doesn't read like to me, reads like a man readying himself for the fight.

“It’s going to be very difficult for us to win the Premier League because the other teams are so strong, but I want our supporters to know that despite the disadvantages we have, we will fight all the way.

“We will fight to cope with our more difficult kick-off times and all the other decisions which are going against us.”

Throw enough shit at a windscreen and some will fall through the sunroof.

Only if its gravity defying poo.

see everton are signing the yak.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/6958847.stm

sorry, didn't know where to put this but thought it was interesting none the less

I voted for that shower to be most likely of all the teams outside of the cartel to break the top four. I think they are even more likely to do it now. I don't think Yakubu is a particularly good player but he does score goals.

Thats Middleborough in a lot of trouble.

1 Schwarzer 2 Young 3 Arca

5 Riggott 6 Mendieta 7 Boateng

8 Woodgate 9 Mido 10 Rochemback

11 Aliadiere 12 Pogatetz 14 Huth

16 Euell 17 Sanli 18 Lee

19 Downing 22 Jones

24 Davies 26 Bates 27 Cattermole

28 Johnson 29 McMahon 31 Wheater

33 Taylor 35 Owens 38 Hines

40 Grounds 41 Walker 42 Craddock

Thats a lot of poo for an inexperienced manager to deal with.

I am not well versed in the Rules, Regulations and by-laws of the FA or The Premier League.

However following common sense (a dangerous precedent, I know) some of the rulings by the arbitration panel seem absurd.

According to Liverpool.no, the PL Panel has used the fact that the transfer fee was written in Euros rather than Pounds - to conclude that United wanted to sell him to a club outside England.

The fact the exit fee was valued in euros rather than pounds was used as a key argument.

Since this is a business transaction and American Dollars are a preferred trading currency of choice in international business, would it have mattered if the original contract was quoted in American Dollars?

Use a converter you fuckin' muppets.

Regarding Heinze as player..... I'm not convinced. I strongly believe we are well covered at LB. JAR will run all day and has been for that last 5yrs. Aurelio was looking good, Insua looks very promising and Arbeloa seems to hold his own. If we really need a LB, I like the look of Chiellini. Heinze as cover for CB.... maybe.

However since my esteemed opinions are based on youtube clips and always watching ManU games with a strong bias and great disdain I may not be the best judge of a player.

Rafa has said he wants Heinze. Enough said.

Boss Thy Will be done.

An added bonus is Heinze fighting tooth and nail to come here. That shows his determination. He really wants to move and we should stick by him for that.

That’s the Liverpool Way.

It is being suggested Gill also made the extraordinary claim that Liverpool asked Crystal Palace to sign Heinze on their behalf, before selling him on to the Reds.

On the assumption the above is true or has remnants of truth....... What if Heinze was sold to a European Club.... and then resold to Liverpool... all before 31 AUG '07. Highly unlikely I know..... but imagine the possibilities, no?

It's mildly amusing to read some posts that would have preferred Rafa not to speak out. It seems some of you would have preferred to just let things pan out.

Bullshit.

There’s a time to be gracious, there’s a time to be humble and there are times to be patient.

In that last three years Rafa has shown all these qualities in abundance and always......... always exuded class.

That’s the Liverpool Way.

There’s also a time to unleash the hounds, bring out the bulldog and every other dodgy metaphor/cliché to make a stand and say ENOUGH. We won't put up with this shite anymore. We WILL kick your ass on the pitch and we will NOT tolerate any crap off the pitch.

That’s also the Liverpool Way.

I am ecstatic Rafa has spoken out. For too long we have been the nice guys of football. Too guarded, too polite, too nice.

Ball in the back of the net... Thanks for coming... Fuck off... 3pts LIV

I dont read Rafas comments as been getting his excuses in early. I read it as Rafa saying 'fuck you all. You might not want us to win the league but we are going to try our fucking best to win it and shove it up yer arses'.

In some strange way this could act in a positive way. You get a team who get an extra boost of 'team spirit' thanks to this whole Premier lge vs Liverpool saga. We get Heinze a lot cheaper next summer.

I wonder if Rafa is debating whether or not to get a player in on loan for the season but i doubt anyone of suitable quality would be available.

I dont read Rafas comments as been getting his excuses in early. I read it as Rafa saying 'fuck you all. You might not want us to win the league but we are going to try our fucking best to win it and shove it up yer arses'.

I wish he did say that. I agree with the sentiment too, fuck me, why should we keep accepting early SKY matches more than others just because we're so fuckin special?