You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reds in for Heinze?

Count Morfeo

Apparently off the record this is what whiskey face said about Heinze!

"We supported the lad when he had his cruciate knee operation, and let him do his rehabilitation in Spain and he repays us by trying to engineer a move to Liverpool? Scandalous...some would even say traiterous. It's disappointing, certainly"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this tapping up??

"They have been away with the Argentina team. I'm sure Gabi's told him what a good club it is. There's nothing else he can say about Manchester United from his own experiences."

It’s so good he can’t wait to leave and join Liverpool.

Just read whiskey face on Sky Sports site saying how Heinze owes them after the way they looked after him through his injury. Trying the guilt trick now on Heinze me thinks. Why bother going down that avenue if this document is useless!? Also licking him saying how he probably helped them with Tevez and how without the agent there wouldn't be a problem. Is he saying that Heinze tapped Tevez up on their behalf?!!!!!!

Haven't seen the hard copy yet but from the above I don't understnd why Slur thinks they deserve a medal for 'looking after him' - He is (was) their contracted player and 'resource' it's their job & responsibility.

Sorry Harry, the injuries and Fat Boy stuff are winding people up, don't come in Monday 'cos you ain't getting paid.

We didnt pay £10m for Mascherano, it was £1m for an 18 month deal.

And Nick, what the fuck are you on about calling Heinze a manc? He's hardly Gary Neville is he, and I think his desperation to come here should cut him some slack.

If you think he's shit and don't want him, fair enough. If its because he's a snide, injury prone or whatever, again, fair enough. But not wanting him because he's a 'manc' is just plain wrong.

And Nick, what the fuck are you on about calling Heinze a manc? He's hardly Gary Neville is he, and I think his desperation to come here should cut him some slack.

If you think he's shit and don't want him, fair enough. If its because he's a snide, injury prone or whatever, again, fair enough. But not wanting him because he's a 'manc' is just plain wrong.

do you know how much itll cost to get him permanent at the end of the loan?

im worried if Tevez goes to United and we get Heinze, Demento will do all he can to get Mascherano to piss us off.

If it was Ronaldo or Rooney then id accept it

The thought of us giving Utd 6m plus for a player who is past his sellbuy date is not one that id be very happy about.

BTW the initial remark was meant to be tounge in cheek as was my remark about the stadium but its all a bit serious on here at the present time

The thought of us giving Utd 6m plus for a player who is past his sellbuy date is not one that id be very happy about.

BTW the initial remark was meant to be tounge in cheek as was my remark about the stadium but its all a bit serious on here at the present time

Rooney, really? :ermm: Ronaldo would be nice, but i reckon we're pretty enough with Towers now. plus Voronin got all of Bolo's 'product' :D

Exactly and the legal process is going to take far too long anyway and he's a manc cunt to boot who should never play for this club

So Heinze is a manc cunt, but you'd take Rooney or Shit Ronaldo?! I know you're a mentalist, but that's just too fucking stupid.

Ferguson makes me laugh.

He tells Heinze to find another club because he's surplus to requirements. The players finds one, Ferguson doesn't like it (because he's obsessed with us) and then makes noises to his cronies in the national press about "illegal approaches" (well you'd know, wouldn't you?). Finally he tells the player he owes Man Utd for looking after him whilst Heine was out injured.

Priceless.

Ferguson makes me laugh.

He tells Heinze to find another club because he's surplus to requirements. The players finds one, Ferguson doesn't like it (because he's obsessed with us) and then makes noises to his cronies in the national press about "illegal approaches" (well you'd know, wouldn't you?). Finally he tells the player he owes Man Utd for looking after him whilst Heine was out injured.

Priceless.

Get that fucking heat vision on to the twat.

What age are players "past it" these days? Heinze is certainly capable of playing full back at the highest level for the next couple of years, but given his ability to play as a centre back he's got another couple of years service after that at least, even if only as our backup centre back.

two factors; raw talent and knowledge of the game. i think a players' 'ultimate prime' (where talent and knowledge are at the same level) is generally around 26-27 before talent/skill fades and knowledge/reading the game has to compensate.

it's different from position to position and player to player. goalies seems to get better and better with age as long as they are fit. if a strikers main asset is speed/quickness as soon as he loses that at any age he's probably past it.

i would guess back line players have a longer shelf life than the midfield and fowrards, but Heinze specifically has a major knee injury on his record which plays a role in on much longer he'll be able to perform at a top level.

Guest Jay W

But you can't because they're "Mancs" (Even though ones a scouser and the other portugese). You were banging on about principle the other day and then go and contradict that belief. Heinze shouldn't come here out of principle even though your of the belief we shouldn't do buisness or sign any manc cunts but yet you'd happily take Ronaldo, or maybe at a push Rooney.

If Heinze comes here, cements himself at left back and plays well, you'll forget he ever played for that lot and be delighted with him. Everyone would. You know it, I know it, lil john and the eastside boys know it.

It's good to see that sour faced scrotum getting all worked up like this. This cunt publicly courted our captain and he's got the nerve to tell us we're tapping up Heinze? Get to fuck cranberry head.

But you can't because they're "Mancs" (Even though ones a scouser and the other portugese). You were banging on about principle the other day and then go and contradict that belief. Heinze shouldn't come here out of principle even though your of the belief we shouldn't do buisness or sign any manc cunts but yet you'd happily take Ronaldo, or maybe at a push Rooney.

If Heinze comes here, cements himself at left back and plays well, you'll forget he ever played for that lot and be delighted with him. Everyone would. You know it, I know it, lil john and the eastside boys know it.

Its all getting way too serious in here

I dont want Heinze for football reasons ie he hasnt had a great game since his injury, as to the other stuff read my reply to the boss

I dont want Heinze for football reasons ie he hasnt had a great game since his injury, as to the other stuff read my reply to the boss

Sorry for ever doubting you. You really follow football extremely close if you have seen all of Heinze`s matches since his return from injury.

Guest Jay W

Yes, it would be wouldn't it. Footballing reasons he's one of the best full backs around fully fit. If the club are prepared to bring lawyers and cause a shit storm Rafa musn't be all that concerned over fitness. Rafas not stupid and I'm sure our scouts have watched and disscussed him more times than any fan has since he returned from injury.