You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who held the smoking gun(s)?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who held the smoking gun(s)?

• Oswald did it
    • Hell no, Im a conspiracy theorist
    • I dunno, it was some cunt with a gun I imagine
    • J.F who?

20 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I’ve loved this topic since doing it in school when I was about 14. 

When I coached in Texas 9 years ago, I was determined to go to the museum, which I did. Genuinely, one of my life goals to visit it, but it wasn’t half disappointing. This is the room, this is the shot and some billboards saying there was no conspiracy.

Anyways, for those who are interested, here are the photos from the day. I’ve disguised myself to keep my anonymity from the forum - god forbid somebody from the forum try’s to attack me at a game for being a pro-FSGer or even worse, try’s to talk to me. 

CE5E990B-27A7-47A5-A70B-400476D9FD51.jpeg

88ACAE09-76B4-4194-869D-5990F98E0B81.png

C43C5C99-3697-40EA-A8E3-C5751248E524.png

6EFD20E5-9EDD-4E41-A254-D7C3815CF360.png

8044BC27-BB19-4530-8F43-E6E34BEE1A8A.png

CDA64C74-8BAA-4D41-A77F-4931169D41C8.png

3726C238-9688-439F-A88D-45A8DC0090DF.png

I loved the Book Depository museum. Even went back a 2nd and 3rd time on subsequent visits to Dallas. What didn't you like about it?

Jim Marrs believed in some batshit crazy stuff, aliens living in the moon type shit. 

JfK death was a still more than Oswald though. I think Mafia and then the government doing  their best to cover the truth because they don't want the world to know a US president can be murdered by the mob.

14 hours ago, Chris said:

I loved the Book Depository museum. Even went back a 2nd and 3rd time on subsequent visits to Dallas. What didn't you like about it?

From what I can remember, it basically brushed all the conspiracy stuff under the carpet. 

I was expecting more. Still, looking out the window was likely sufficient. 

12 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Jim Marrs believed in some batshit crazy stuff, aliens living in the moon type shit. 

JfK death was a still more than Oswald though. I think Mafia and then the government doing  their best to cover the truth because they don't want the world to know a US president can be murdered by the mob.

I think the mob very possibly arranged the assassination but there were other agencies who sanctioned and supported it.

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think the mob very possibly arranged the assassination but there were other agencies who sanctioned and supported it.

This. 

The parade route was changed at the last minute to incorporate the slow turn into Dealey Plaza. Unlikely that the mob could arrange that alone. That's one of many things

8 hours ago, Scott_M said:

From what I can remember, it basically brushed all the conspiracy stuff under the carpet. 

I was expecting more. Still, looking out the window was likely sufficient. 

Ah, ok! So it disappointed you in that respect. I thought all the artefacts they had there were great though. Love the plaque outside where people have scratched a box around the word "allegedly" 

18 minutes ago, Chris said:

Ah, ok! So it disappointed you in that respect. I thought all the artefacts they had there were great though. Love the plaque outside where people have scratched a box around the word "allegedly" 

Yeah, I wasn’t clear.

I did enjoy it, very much so, and it was interesting but one board at the end that basically said “There is was an alleged conspiracy but no proof was found”. That was the bit I found disappointing.

I thought it might have a bit more context on why, allegedly, the mafia, CIA, Military, Pro-Cubans etc might have wanted rid of JFK. 

However, when thinking about it, being a US government building, was it ever going to say anything else? 

The biggest Hooters in the US is round the corner from the museum. I enjoyed visiting there as well. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Yeah, I wasn’t clear.

I did enjoy it, very much so, and it was interesting but one board at the end that basically said “There is was an alleged conspiracy but no proof was found”. That was the bit I found disappointing.

I thought it might have a bit more context on why, allegedly, the mafia, CIA, Military, Pro-Cubans etc might have wanted rid of JFK. 

However, when thinking about it, being a US government building, was it ever going to say anything else? 

The biggest Hooters in the US is round the corner from the museum. I enjoyed visiting there as well. 

And you're there posting pictures of roads and monuments and shit?! Get the Hooters ones up! 

11 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Yes, JFK wasn't the only time there was an unexpected discharge in Dealey Plaza. 

• Upvote 1