You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where is the love?

Kopite

Guest PaddyBerger15
No i'm not, and there's no-one in the world that can tell me homosexuality is normal,it never has been , is'nt now and won't be in the future

bum lover...deffo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better to be a sad loner than a fudge packer

I would much rather be gay than a sad loner. Gay clubs are ace. And if you actually were gay and not just there as a guest you could get a bit of action as well as enjoying the music. Result!

I would much rather be gay than a sad loner. Gay clubs are ace. And if you actually were gay and not just there as a guest you could get a bit of action as well as enjoying the music. Result!

Yeah but have you never been to a Sad Loner club? It's great, the atmosphere is amazing. Don't even get me started on the Sad Loner Mardi Gras.

Guest Paul Downey

The worst thing a dad could ever hear from or about his son is that he has homosexual tendancies, but in the morally bankrupt world we now live in it is accepted as being ok

The worst thing a dad could ever hear from or about his son is that he has homosexual tendancies, but in the morally bankrupt world we now live in it is accepted as being ok

Or that he shags sheep

Or that he's been killing people

Or that he's really an alien from the planet 'zoopershclap'

Or that he's just a figment of his imagination, he's never had a son

could go on and on....but I won't

Why should they be allowed to take their unnatural, twisted beliefs and start spouting about them in another country and not expect any opposition, wether it be peaceful or violent

Fuck off and kill yourself you utter cunt. Make the world a better place.

I hope to god that you don't up a parent, if you aren't already. I would much rather my son was gay than a witless, shitespouting caveman.

Guest Paul Downey

Good to see everyone agrees with me, the RAOTL website forum does bit on this and reckon tatchel and the other bloke got what they deserved

A dad hearing from his son that he is a sad loner who will never experience a loving relationship or enjoy sex surely must be worse news. Why don't you fuck off back to the dark ages?

Guest Paul Downey

Everyone that is typing in opinions about this subject is entitled to, but there is not one single person on this entire planet that can say homosexuality is normal, I'm not saying all hom's are dodgy , as i work for a company that employs a lot of gay people' and as is with people from all different backgrounds 1 or 2 of them are ok

Everyone that is typing in opinions about this subject is entitled to, but there is not one single person on this entire planet that can say homosexuality is normal, I'm not saying all hom's are dodgy , as i work for a company that employs a lot of gay people' and as is with people from all different backgrounds 1 or 2 of them are ok

You are crap at arguing your case. i think there are plenty of people who can say homosexuality is normal. I can and i do say it. I bet there are loads of people who can say it. I find it far more normal than collecting victorian dolls, doing that speed-walking thing, buying a metallic green car, watching Celebrity Big Brother, eating liver, calling your kid Beyonce. The list is endless.

Explain your point better, why isn't it normal, I'm not convinced.