You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where is the love?

Kopite

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tatchell is a gobshite, but that's no reflection on gays in general; nor is it a justification for some right wing motherfucker to assault him...

Let's get all philosophical and confusing on this one.

If gay people have the right to gay people up and force them to have gayfests, why do Russian thugs not have the right to beat them up?

Discuss.

I find homophobia weird. I mean really weird. Why do these freaks get so upset about what other people do together? It's odd. I think they're just obsessed with the human anus and its contents, and their self-loathing at being poo-lovers is expressed as homophobia. That explains why they're never arsed about lesbians. It's a poo thing.

I'm with you Paul. Err, not in that way of course. ho hum.

I really can't comprehend it. I just don't fathom how people can get so violently against something that hasn't got anything to do with them whatsoever.

It's weird.

You're probably right with the poo obsessive self loathing homophobia thing. I guess with some people they are indoctrinated into it through cultural and social climate and religion. As Islam and Christianity can both be said to have issues with homosexuality wouldn't that make Abraham a closet gay?

Let's get all philosophical and confusing on this one.

If gay people have the right to gay people up and force them to have gayfests, why do Russian thugs not have the right to beat them up?

Discuss.

Translate that into English Will.

I say let people do what ever they want in the privacy of thier own home but I don't believe sticking cocks in each others arses in anything to take 'pride' in.

I am straight but have never felt pround to be straight.

The very nature of taking pride in your sexuality to me implies ever they themselves believe it not to be the norm

I say let people do what ever they want in the privacy of thier own home but I don't believe sticking cocks in each others arses in anything to take 'pride' in.

I am straight but have never felt pround to be straight.

The very nature of taking pride in your sexuality to me implies ever they themselves believe it not to be the norm

It's probably because they are in the minority and get a lot of shit for it. The pride thing is more to get rid of the shame, rather than anything else. There are gays who wear it like a badge, but then there are plenty of heteros who brag plenty about how many birds they nail.

Poland targets 'gay' Teletubbies (BBC)

A senior Polish official has ordered psychologists to investigate whether the popular BBC TV show Teletubbies promotes a homosexual lifestyle.

The spokesperson for children's rights in Poland, Ewa Sowinska, singled out Tinky Winky, the purple character with a triangular aerial on his head.

"I noticed he was carrying a woman's handbag," she told a magazine. "At first, I didn't realise he was a boy."

EU officials have criticised Polish government policy towards homosexuals.

Ms Sowinska wants the psychologists to make a recommendation about whether the children's show should be broadcast on public television.

Poland's authorities have recently initiated a series of moves to outlaw the promotion of homosexuality among the nation's children.

Tinky Winky's psychological evaluation is being treated fairly light-heartedly by many people here.

One radio station asked its listeners to vote for the most suspicious children's show. Some e-mailed in, saying that Winnie the Pooh had only male friends.

Even Ms Sowinska has backtracked a little, insisting that she does not believe the Teletubbies is a threat to the nation's children. But the evaluation is still going ahead and her office can recommend that the show should be taken off the air.

Poland was criticised recently after its education ministry announced plans to sack teachers who promote homosexuality.

Last month the European Union singled out Poland for criticism in its resolution condemning homophobia in the 27-member bloc.

LOL Oh dear! Seems all the eastern europeans seem to be a bit hardline when it comes to a bit of arse loving (Not true of their women though :thumbup:!). Let Gays do whatever they want as long as they consent who cares. I'm more worried about the bigots, On the topic of normal I guess your against getting your Brown Wings?

Poland targets 'gay' Teletubbies (BBC)

LOL Oh dear! Seems all the eastern europeans seem to be a bit hardline when it comes to a bit of arse loving (Not true of their women though :thumbup:!). Let Gays do whatever they want as long as they consent who cares. I'm more worried about the bigots, On the topic of normal I guess your against getting your Brown Wings?

Dont think the issue is arseholes exactly. It would put me off getting my brown wings if there were a set of hairy balls in my field of vision though.

Hey everyone different and I'm all for it just get out of my face with it.

Dont think the issue is arseholes exactly. It would put me off getting my brown wings if there were a set of hairy balls in my field of vision though.

Hey everyone different and I'm all for it just get out of my face with it.

Who has put their balls in your face AR?

Wow, you really are an obnoxious retard aren't you?

Are you going to argue my point or just insult me?

That's right, I'm "retarded." Very good.

I'm not going to argue your point, such as it is, no. Better posters than me have wasted enough time responding to your Rik-from-the-Young-Ones-joins-the-LibDems posturing.

Now fuck off.

gaying people up - Being fabulous, mincing, etc.

That made me laugh quite a lot as it reminded me of an interview that Sacha Baron Cohen did with an American chap who had setup a sort of rehab that 'cured' gayers of their gayness.

There's an ace bit where 'Bruno' asks him "is it wrong to be fabulous?".

That's right, I'm "retarded." Very good.

Clearly you do have some sort of mental deficiency if you can't see that communism and fascism share about 99% of the same DNA.

I'm not going to argue your point, such as it is, no. Better posters than me have wasted enough time responding to your Rik-from-the-Young-Ones-joins-the-LibDems posturing.

Yada yada yada. This is your way of copping out of a debate I take it.

Now fuck off.

Why don't you fuck off instead you cretinous apologist.

Nothing against gays in general, i think the point some people are trying to make is if you go to a country which isn't as tolerant as ours and force your alien beliefs on them you are likely to get a bad reaction. I doubt Peter Tatchell would organise a gay pride event in central Tehran as he knows he might get a wall pushed on him.

Nothing against gays in general, i think the point some people are trying to make is if you go to a country which isn't as tolerant as ours and force your alien beliefs on them you are likely to get a bad reaction. I doubt Peter Tatchell would organise a gay pride event in central Tehran as he knows he might get a wall pushed on him.

Top gay punishment

Nothing against gays in general, i think the point some people are trying to make is if you go to a country which isn't as tolerant as ours and force your alien beliefs on them you are likely to get a bad reaction.

Homosexual acts have been decriminalised in Russia for a decade and a half now (yes, repression of gays was another evil of communism that it had in common with the Nazis).

I think, in the circumstances, it's quite reasonable for someone to go to a country where homosexuality is not a criminal offence and expect to not be beaten up by fascists while the police stand around and watch.

Claiming that you should expect treatment like that because Russia is not as tolerant as the UK is therefore a bit of a non-starter. That tolerance is enshrined in Russian law, you see.