You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Our bitter councillor comes out

"Me and Bill Kenwright now are seeing each other and our relationship is going from strength to strength." :wow:

It might be lifted from a big article but I'm bored at work so it was enough to make me smile. Also says he was against us going to Stanley Park but nobody listened to him because it was considered 'sour grapes' as he was an Evertonian.

Don't know about them being sour but they sure sound bitter! :yes:

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0400evertonfc/0150kingsdock/tm_headline=bradley%2D-how-blues-can-stay-in-city%26method=full%26objectid=18819918%26siteid=50061-name_page.html

I think it's hilarious. Short of a tv interviewing with him crying, it couldn't get any funnier. Sad little arse. The Echo have been dropping these regular little digs in.

This little gem comes from the Echo a couple of days ago.

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/liverpoolecho/news/echonews/tm_method=full%26objectid=18810177%26siteid=50061-name_page.html

I think it's hilarious. Short of a tv interviewing with him crying, it couldn't get any funnier. Sad little arse. The Echo have been dropping these regular little digs in.

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/liverpoolecho/news/echonews/tm_method=full%26objectid=18810177%26siteid=50061-name_page.html

We could do our bit for Care In The Community by going along with stadium sharing.

Everything they do has ALWAYS got something to do with scoring a cheap point against us. It's really funny.

Everton donated £82,984 to charity last year. Spokesman Ian Ross said: “We live up to the name our manager David Moyes gave us, the People’s Club, we are proud of that.

My brother and I were talking about the groundshare at the weekend. Picture your neighbour giving you untold amounts of grief, getting gobby, being abusive at every opportunity. Imagine your astonishment when you move into your stunning new luxury home and they come and ask could they use one of your spare bedrooms. You'd laugh your tits off and tell them to fuck off.

I hope George and Tom come out and give this short shrift. They need to be told to fuck off once and for all.

I know what you mean, but you would have thought at the first press conference in February, that George's "I havent spoken to anyone from Everton" speech would have been the fuck off once and for all message. However, as we know, the bloos cant afford a new stadium on their own (they couldnt even afford their share for Kings Dock) so at every opportunity they will drag up groundshare. I dont want some bitter twat sitting in my seat every other week anyway. I'd have to take a bottle of dettol with me to the match and disinfect my seat and the floor.

I hope George and Tom come out and give this short shrift. They need to be told to fuck off once and for all.

Theres no point mate, G+H made their stance on it perfectly clear straight away as Gaz says, we cant keep coming out week after week saying what has already been said 100 times before by Moores, Parry, Gillett etc

Theres no point mate, G+H made their stance on it perfectly clear straight away as Gaz says, we cant keep coming out week after week saying what has already been said 100 times before by Moores, Parry, Gillett etc

Exactly. And also add in to the mix the stuff Hicks was saying in the 5Live interview about the Kop being the centrepiece of the new stadium. If the focus suddenly turned to a shared-ground, all this would be going out the window. Despite having no money, the Bitter Cunts would bleat and moan and make sure every design decision went their way. It would end up being a truly embarrassing stadium of complete neutrality.

Tell them to fuck off

if we are forced to share with them then the price is 200m take it or fuck off

Kenwright thinks he is putting on a play at some fucking play house

Can you imagine what a pitch would look like in a new stadium played on 3 or 4 times a throughout a season

Say the cunts get relegated one year and they play Southend on the Tuesday night in the Championship and we have a Semi Final in CL on the Thursday the pitch could be a bog

There is to much at stake to even consider this so just fuck them off now and dont darken the doorstep again