You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small pleasures?

Section_31

I've got a leaving do, so all my mates with kids have parked them at family elsewhere and are heading out.

Simple, run of the mill weekly shit in your 20's, now becomes a military style operation for a few beers after work followed by a right piss up when the straight heads have gone.

Still someone's brat will puke or cry one of them away.

One of the kids has chicken pox. Already one man down

That used to annoy the shit out of me...going on rare nights out, only for someone in the party to be forever looking at their phone and then having to leave because hubby couldnt cope on his own for a couple of hours. Nothing to do with him at all

What happened to Chicken Pox parties and controlling the whole thing?

Plus, to be honest, chicken pox is not a reason to stay home or not have a babysitter

Kid was going to stay with the sister/brother in law who has kid but who haven't had it, but are going on holiday next week, so would have had a pox party otherwise

So looks like they will have to come out later as their brither in law is coming round to mind the kids seperate, but not as originally planned. Its complex I think.

Shitting down the toilet pan, then standing up and washing it off with a burst of piss. Pure bliss.

When did you last get out, mate?

have you thought of joining a book club or something Mark?

Its a worry,  isnt it?

I should add here that not deliberately shitting down the back of the pan, but when you do and the stakes are high, such as being in someone's house, you have the way and means to tackle that shit.

Why are you even clarifying, plop spraying is truly a life pleasure, no question.

• Upvote 1

Having the house to yourself for a couple of hours and walking around bollock naked, shitting with the bathroom door wide open whilst still listening to the telly and just generally not having to give a fuck about anyone else for a while.

Oh yeah, home alone. Walking around in boxers and scratching/grooming nether regions as required without fear of chastisement.Sandwich Walking Dead beer feet up kinda day.

Why do these have to apply to when you are home alone?

Much too sophisticated you two are.