You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small pleasures?

Section_31

Is now the time to admit I own more than one?

Just so long as they arent all the same as that one

It will if you sit in it.

That's my chair, and the pouffe.

There'll be no end of trouble when you get to residential care!

Didn't get to bed until about half 4, slept right through until 1.30. Got up, scratched my sack, nice cup of coffee, and I have absolutely nothing else whatsoever that I need to do today.

Might piss about with my xbox for a bit or watch some sport on the telly, then again I might not, might even go back to bed for a bit, just because I can.

Whenever I go to a supermarket and there is an announcement like "Paul to the checkout, Paul to the checkout please" I always shout "don't go Paul, it's a trap" I think it's hilarious but my wife thinks I'm a dick and walks off.

That sounds a bit like every Christmas, the wife and I will be walking through a store and "Winter Wonderland" will come on. I can't help singing "walking with my wiener in my hand".

I think it's funny. She hits me.

• Upvote 1

Whenever I go to a supermarket and there is an announcement like "Paul to the checkout, Paul to the checkout please" I always shout "don't go Paul, it's a trap" I think it's hilarious but my wife thinks I'm a dick and walks off.

I'm with your wife

I used to wait until we were stood next to a very prim and proper couple and then say in a very loud voice, "don't forget the tingle lube babe".

Only I'd like to do it at least once in every aisle. I didn't have to go shopping with her for long.