You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nott'm Forest (A) - Sat 2nd Mar 2024 (3:00pm)

Trumo

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most goals scored by substitutes in all the top 5 Europen leagues. 

Equalled our record for goals scored in a season by substitutes.

Record extending +85th minute goal

Lastest ever match winning goal for us

Darwin has the most match winning goals in the Premier league this season

Anything else to add to the list of mentality monster achievements? 

• Upvote 7

45 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Ken Clarke, Stuart Broad, Lee Westwood, Joe Dempsie, Samir Patel, Sheriff of Nottingham, Guy of Gisbourne, Robin Hood, Sherwood Forest, Sherwood’s Sauces, Victoria Embankment Public Toilets, Forest’s Letter Writing Cunts, Creator Supreme - your boys took a hell of a beating! A HELL of a beating!

You missed out Vicky McLure

4 minutes ago, stringvest said:

They were moaning that when Konate went down in our penalty area, they had the ball.  Then we didn't give the ball back and went and scored.  To be fair, we'd be accusing the referee and the whole world of corruption and stitching us up if it had happened to us.

Would we? Haven't seen it properly but didn't the ref stop play for a head injury? Can't blame him if so, but if it was an opposition player we might say he was taking the piss.  And if that was the case well Forest, you reap what you sow.

7 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Nuno holy spirit cry arsing on Sky now. Fuck knows why. Their shit house tactics got them exactly what they deserved. Fuck all.

The bit I saw he never said a word, in fact totally straight batted the interviewer who wanted him to be wound up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DaveT said:

He was better than he was in this fixture last season when he allowed them to kick us all over the pitch. 

I think he’s called his vendetta with Jurgen off. That’s the second game running he’s reffed us evenly. 

• Upvote 1

Not that there is any sort of agenda narative, but certain they will be asked about their non penalty, shown on MOTD, however we won't be asked about ours. 

Cunts.

I thought Tierney went back to his old death by 1000 cuts second half.

I was actually moaonig it took him 92 mins to finally book someone for time wasting. He then books someone else 30 seconds later, to even up the counts for people looking at the stats. 

Officially VAR finished for me today. I stated celebrating a 99th minute winner, then stopped myself, absolute shite. 

• Upvote 7

Feels like a huge 3 points.

Shame on me but I’d given up hope in the 97th minute…

It makes it mean so much more seeing other teams & pundits fuming over our win .

I can only imagine how Pep took that while watching it the big weird prick. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

Agree with @Scooby Dudek about VAR though. I jumped and then just stopped, desperate for the replay to make sure there was no way VAR could fuck us. It needs to be fucked right off. 

I was screaming my head off and doing Klopp fist bumps at the telly.

Neighbours dog is still probably cowering under the sofa.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Feels like a huge 3 points.

Shame on me but I’d given up hope in the 97th minute…

It makes it mean so much more seeing other teams & pundits fuming over our win .

I can only imagine how Pep took that while watching it the big weird prick. 

I'm in too good a mood to neg you for referring to that dickhead by his first name.

What a win. What a team, what spirit and belief!

Never our best match quality wise, which is exactly what we have to expect with all the injuries we’re having this season. Three wins in a week with the situation we’re in is simply a massive achievement. 

Thought Van Dijk was very good today, he’s extremely important to this team right now. Konate also decent, as was Bradley and Elliott. Thought Diaz was decent, for long spells he was a one man attack. Gakpo and Robertson disappointing, as was Endo, which made too many mistakes on the ball today. Gomez was better than expected in the DM role, but his massive howler late in the game nearly cost us. You simply can not do that.

Nunez brought quality, from the moment he came on we had much more movement and threat in behind them. And of course a superb goal to win us the game. We need him to stay fit!

Our best player for me was Mac Allister. So calm and composed om the ball, excellent in tight situations, and strong as a bull in the 50/50s. The way he outmuscled the opponent for the assist was trademark Mac Allister. He does that all the time, and gets too little credit for it. Simply a top class all round midfielder.

• Upvote 1