You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Golf 2024

Code

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

He’d destroy everything he’s stood for and become the biggest cunt on tour. 

But I'd be right and some TLw big hitters would need to come grovelling to me. The latter is more important than the health of golf.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Pretty sure he must be mighty pissed off to have been hung out to dry by Monahan.

The alleged background story is that he has been told there will be a full merger in the near future so he either gets to cash a check or not.

I mean, he really needs the money.

There's no way he does that, regardless of how much he's offered. He'd just look like the biggest bellend in the history of the sport, taking over from Rahm who is an absolute fucking tool.

I don't care how much of an idiot Monahan is and how badly the Tour have fucked over the players, it shouldn't be about that. It should be about your own personal integrity and if McIlroy did that, he'd have absolutely none.

This is the same reasoning they suggested when Rahm left, he was doing it because he wanted to speed up the merger etc. Bollocks, he did it for the cash and he's been miserable ever since. Crying this week about how some players he used to be cordial with now won't even look at him. Yeah, I wonder why. All that shit he said only to then do the exact opposite. And if Rory did that it would be so much worse than Rahm.

This would be the biggest heel turn since Hogan joined the NWO.

4 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Pretty sure he must be mighty pissed off to have been hung out to dry by Monahan.

The alleged background story is that he has been told there will be a full merger in the near future so he either gets to cash a check or not.

That's what Rahm was thinking.

I read a rumor about Hovland as well, probably because he has withdrawn from the RBC Heritage.

But the reason is that he has changed coach again, and he don’t like to play tournaments when he feel there is something wrong with his swing.

some might argue he need to play more tournaments, I’m not really sure what to think. 

https://www.sbnation.com/golf/2024/4/9/24125236/viktor-hovland-masters-swing-coach-change

https://www.nbcsports.com/golf/news/why-would-viktor-hovland-change-his-swing-its-who-hes-always-been