You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

7 minutes ago, Em City said:

That 'Fletch' cunt is the biggest little Englander moron ever. Arsenal equalise and he's asking McCoist if Bayern will shut up shop. Bayern then go onto to dominate the rest of the game and hit the post.

They're five times champions of Europe and one of the biggest clubs in the world. As if they're going to shell up against a team that have won the square root of fuck all. 

He’s constantly hyperventilating over stuff like a coach waving their arms or the ball needing replacing because it burst. Utter fucking fucktard.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Em City said:

That 'Fletch' cunt is the biggest little Englander moron ever. Arsenal equalise and he's asking McCoist if Bayern will shut up shop. Bayern then go onto to dominate the rest of the game and hit the post.

They're five times champions of Europe and one of the biggest clubs in the world. As if they're going to shell up against a team that have won the square root of fuck all. 

He's an absolute twit that fella.

You would swear Arsenal just needed to show up. Looking at the Bayern team, you had seasoned winners at all levels. Their best player has won fuck all, but is one of the best players in the world. Arsenal might get to that level in the coming years, but right now they are the very talented protender. Clueless gobshites.

It's like the bafflement from the media when Kane went to Bayern, like he'd gone to a pub team. One of the great clubs of world football with a decent chance of winning a Champions League every year and they couldn't get over it.

Just now, Reckoner said:

He’s constantly hyperventilating over stuff like a coach waving their arms or the ball needing replacing because it burst. Utter fucking fucktard.

He nearly wet his pants at the weekend when Ortega did that Cruyff turn, he went on about it for a good 90 seconds afterwards.

Complete and utter melt.

• Haha 1

Both ties in the balance, excellent. Let’s hope for extra time, injuries, demoralising defeats etc. 

Arsenal are such a bunch of cheating, fouling whiny cunts. 
Always baffled me why teams don’t do more to stop Odegaard as he represents 75% of their creativity. After running the show for 29 minutes, Latimer latched on to him and he was mostly anonymous after that ;apart from flinging his arms around a lot).

And of course they were able to field their strongest team yet again and a full bench.

City fans at the bernabeu are akin to the time I rocked up to what had been voted Spains best golf course 2019, rough as a bears arse and spewed up in the bushes outside the clubhouse. I paid to play the course, but I just did not belong there.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bernard Diomede said:

City fans at the bernabeu are akin to the time I rocked up to what had been voted Spains best golf course 2019, rough as a bears arse and spewed up in the bushes outside the clubhouse. I paid to play the course, but I just did not belong there.

Only if you won a round of golf by cheating then singing about your opponents in celebration.

19 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

He's an absolute twit that fella.

You would swear Arsenal just needed to show up. Looking at the Bayern team, you had seasoned winners at all levels. Their best player has won fuck all, but is one of the best players in the world. Arsenal might get to that level in the coming years, but right now they are the very talented protender. Clueless gobshites.

It's like the bafflement from the media when Kane went to Bayern, like he'd gone to a pub team. One of the great clubs of world football with a decent chance of winning a Champions League every year and they couldn't get over it.

Same attitude with their beloved Ingerlund team "the 3 lions" this and that....Football's coming home....blah blah fucking blah.

It has even spread to the women's team - i was in a pub other night and they had the ingerlund women game on, totally dead pub, handful of people in so couldn't not hear it - if i had a pound for every time the comms or the pundits said 'lionesses' followed by some fawning shite i'd be able to buy the pub.

It is all a part of the little ingerlunder we are superior attitude, rule britannia, ingerlund my ingerlund, jingoistic bollocks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Shame Neuer didn't kick him in the nuts when he was down crying. The little twatting cheating cunt.

The entitlement the cheating little cunt has as well...totally expected penalty as of course Webb's shower of cunts would give it him.

He kicks off after like the petulant little rat he is.

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

The entitlement the cheating little cunt has as well...totally expected penalty as of course Webb's shower of cunts would give it him.

He kicks off after like the petulant little rat he is.

Embarrassing little cunt putting on a show to cover up his embarrassing dive. Hope he breaks his hamstring in the next game.

The support he (rightly) got after the racist abuse he received post Euro final seems to have fuelled his ego, and he's turned from a quiet diligent and effective player into a petulant little shitehawk.

The ref should have sent him off after the final whistle. In fact he should have sent him off for the dive.