You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dominik Szoboszlai - Welcome to Liverpool

Megadrive Man

2 minutes ago, Torvald Utne said:

Think there was a pre season training video where they all ran until they couldn't run any more and he won with ease, looked like he could go all day

He's a stallion. I reckon once he's finished playing we could stud him out.

1 hour ago, KevieG said:

Carries himself like a Gerrard/DeBruyne, big fit strong bastard who can play striding up the pitch

This is high praise indeed from a man who combines Gerrard and De Bruyne for his username. If anyone would know, you would.

I thought he was quite ineffective against Chelsea and up until about 40 minutes today I was pissed off with him. Not a fan of how he went down for the penalty after either. Up until then all I liked about him was a video of a free kick into an open goal that was posted. Then he got into the game and he's the 3rd best player on the planet. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I thought he was quite ineffective against Chelsea and up until about 40 minutes today I was pissed off with him. Not a fan of how he went down for the penalty after either. Up until then all I liked about him was a video of a free kick into an open goal that was posted. Then he got into the game and he's the 3rd best player on the planet. 

It was a pen mate, don’t go down you don’t get it. Sometimes getting hacked gets you no pen as you know, ask Mo and Diogo.