You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Taylor Swift at Anfield

Bob

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Taylor Swift private plane use/routes 2013

Or it could be the route the taxi drivers took from Lime Street Station to Anfield when the Swiftys had tickets to see her play.

Cab you imagine here coming up,in a limo,through Everton valley.?

Sometimes you look at her and think she’s a proper minx give me them eyes be a cunt then you hear that she’s a rude cunt and hate her then you hear that republican Americans hate her and you want her again then you remind yourself that she shits as well she’s not that special then you hear that horrendous “never getting back together” and you remind yourself that Florence Pugh exists and you could do whatever you wanted because she likes life and her dad runs a restaurant in Spain and she’s made a conscious decision not to sleep with people in showbiz which gives all of us a chance but yet I chose not to chose life

I chose something else 

IMG_4884.jpeg

I've definitely been blind sided by the fact she's regarded as some sort of modern John Lennon, I didn't see that coming at all. 

Fans "forensically" examining the lyrics for meaning on her new album apparently.

"Mmmmbop, I like the looks of your crocodile loafers you texas twat mmmmbop." 

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

I've definitely been blind sided by the fact she's regarded as some sort of modern John Lennon, I didn't see that coming at all. 

Fans "forensically" examining the lyrics for meaning on her new album apparently.

Fuck off.

not often I disagree with you mate, but ive only really listened to her stuff recently and on songs like exile and tolerate this there is proper depth to her lryics.

Think she is boss personally. 

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Fuck off.

She’s a poor man’s Jimmy Nail 

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Sometimes you look at her and think she’s a proper minx give me them eyes be a cunt then you hear that she’s a rude cunt and hate her then you hear that republican Americans hate her and you want her again then you remind yourself that she shits as well she’s not that special then you hear that horrendous “never getting back together” and you remind yourself that Florence Pugh exists and you could do whatever you wanted because she likes life and her dad runs a restaurant in Spain and she’s made a conscious decision not to sleep with people in showbiz which gives all of us a chance but yet I chose not to chose life

I chose something else 

Bloody hell.  Out of breath reading that!