You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Oil Burners vs Liverpool - April Fools Day at 12.30pm

1 minute ago, waddy78 said:

Well I'm off to do something more enjoyable than watching the not so mighty reds, like pouring vinegar into my eyes or rubbing Tiger balm on my scrotum.

excellent idea to improve my mood and comfort level. Far less excruciating than this particular game of football

It's just a normal feeling now, taking a battering. I'm barely arsed.

When you think about it, it's not the end of the World, less chance of us playing Thursday nights next season & less chance of Arsenal winning the title. Might as well look at the positives.

I think this season has affected me more than Hodgsons 6 months in charge. We had zero expectation with that cunt ,so losing week after week was accepted. We came in to this season with stratospheric expectations and worse,hope, which was perfectly reasonable.

Hope is always the last to go, and it never truly dies. How can a team that was so good become a fragile,uninterested shell in such a short time?

Is hard to see this changing in one summer. It's going to be another long time before we see us justify our high expectations again.

Up the infuriatingly cuntingly hard to like at the moment reds.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, diamondjoe said:

I'll be over this defeat before I've finished typing this. 

Players don't give a fuck so why should we.

Don't post on here very often but jmo .I give a fuck mate and always will. I'm a scouser. It's my home town team. Been following them for 50 odd years and seen the good and bad. Can excuse poor form. I've seen the greats have indifferent spells. What I'll never accept is a white flag from a Liverpool team. Klopp needs to sort it at seasons end, irrespective of fucking reputations. Not a go at you. Understand your frustration. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Have you seen this set of gutless cunts play this season? 

Yes. At the Emirates. Came back from a goal down twice and lost to a penalty that wasn’t.

I’d start Bobby for this one. He was awesome.

I'm going into town, meeting my mate in the Casa then going on to the other bars - the Cracke, Roscoe Head, Grapes, Belvedere etc'  hoping that in one of them I will lose the intense loathing I now have for a group of people for whom I normally have the greatest of respect and affection. My friend is an Evertonian and today I somehow understand better how life often looks to him.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Yup.

I am not spending a microgram of energy/emotions/anything on this team and so called performances.

Fuck them the bunch of mentality midgets.

Is fucking right. 

I'll start giving a fuck when Robbo is arsed enough to wear the correct studs. 

The inertia is dangerous for Klopp.  He survives based on a cult-like appreciation of him, that is fanned by his energy and usually the teams energy, regardless of results.  But the energy is gone, from all of us.  Without that, there's just stats.  And the stats say that Chelsea have won more trophies than us since Klopp arrived....

7 minutes ago, an tha said:

Southampton have 1 more pt on the road than us this season.

Everton only 3 less.

Only teams with less than us are:

Palace

Wolves

Leeds

Everton

Bournemouth

West Ham

Forest

And Leeds got three of their points against us!

15 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Fuck it. I'm making paella tonight for the first time. That with a nice Rioja followed up by the AJ fight and a few Dead Man's Fingers with ice and lime. That set of useless cunts aren't ruining my Saturday. 

Cheers for the reminder on the AJ fight, had forgotten about that!

Henderson and Fabinho exposed again today they have about 45-55 mins of running in them now at this level.

Watching them sit off City players as they just sprayed balls around and took the piss was embarrassing - they know they can't get close and even stop trying as a result.

Fab has always been slow - but it did not matter as he did not need to cover ground quickly or press hard as all that work was covered by the energy of a younger Hendo and Wijnaldum.

Now without that around him he is completely exposed....as is our whole system.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, bossy said:

For those slagging off Grealish, he played miles better than anyone on our side, the shite haired boy band wannabe. 

The people criticizing the way people talk about Nunez are the same people who won't change their opinions on Grealish despite him having a good season.

4 minutes ago, Goldnotgreen said:

Don't post on here very often but jmo .I give a fuck mate and always will. I'm a scouser. It's my home town team. Been following them for 50 odd years and seen the good and bad. Can excuse poor form. I've seen the greats have indifferent spells. What I'll never accept is a white flag from a Liverpool team. Klopp needs to sort it at seasons end, irrespective of fucking reputations. Not a go at you. Understand your frustration. 

Not giving a fuck is the worst thing. As I say, we've had shit players down the years, and all things being equal we can't compete with these cheats, but you expect to see some pride. There's plenty of poor sides around, most fans aren't lucky enough to have seen the kind of games we've seen, but I can't ever recall such clearly talented players giving as little of a fuck as we've seen from this lot this season. I mean literally standing there as people run past them to pile on another humiliation, then getting a miserable puss on.

• Upvote 3

It's better to treat this season as a wash and just think about next season. It's why I said months ago the only acceptable option is finishing 4th or 8th. Those put you in decent positions for next season. That's the only important thing. If we finish 8th and people don't wanna go to the stadium for the rest of the season, that's fine. There's nothing else to learn about this season.

We've just got to get through to the end of the season as best we can.

Top 4 is long gone, it's been a pipe dream of the naive for months, we don't deserve it and we have zero chance of achieving it. If that means Bellingham is gone then so be it, we are crying out for midfielders with both quality but also with the desire to bust a gut for the Liverbird.

Henderson, Fabinho, Ox, Keita, Arthur, Elliott, Carvalho, Jones, Milner, blimey, what a rotten bunch of midfield options.

Roll on next season, goodnight Vienna.

• Upvote 1