You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

One thing that sets Truss apart from any other leader I've seen in my lifetime is her complete lack of self confidence. Love them or loathe them, most PMs and world leaders are pretty confident folk, she looks constantly petrified and eternally baffled. It doesn't bode well. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

One thing that sets Truss apart from any other leader I've seen in my lifetime is her complete lack of self confidence. Love them or loathe them, most PMs and world leaders are pretty confident folk, she looks constantly petrified and eternally baffled. It doesn't bode well. 

It does bode well . She will be a joke at the election if she makes that far 

10 minutes ago, magicrat said:

It does bode well . She will be a joke at the election if she makes that far 

To be fair, considering Starmer was a DPP and presumably a top lawyer before that, he always seems nervous, uncertain and defensive unless he is sticking to a script.

On 26/07/2022 at 09:27, Kevin D said:

The editors saying the debate got “personal” need to join this forum to see what a personal attack really is.

There isn't a politician in the world who could lay a glove on a member of this place if they started trying to insult them in a debate. 

On 26/07/2022 at 10:55, skend04 said:

I'm amazed that they're standing in front of an audience and slagging off the last 12 years of Tory misrule and not one journo has picked up on this in the debate. They've voted for every scummy piece of legislation since they've been part of government and yet it looks like it's not their fault.

It's my continual issue with journalism these days, they never query any of this shit or point this out. 

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

If Truss wins I think Labour's best election strategy would be to spend every penny of the budget on getting that video of her saying pork markets shown on as many platforms as often as possible. 

4 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

I think both Truss and Starmer are a bit more wary about saying the wrong thing, whereas Johnson will happily say anything, knowing full well he can just deny ever having said it, even if its there in black and white.

True but looks like Johnsons been getting a bit too pissed on free booze and saying a bit to much to them sly KGB spies, as you do when you're the British foreign secretary.

• Upvote 1