You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The only team that’s going to help us win the league is us.

And that’s only if we keep on winning.
We may have to win all our games to do it.

Even then, it’s possible we finish level on points with City and goal difference would decide it.

Mathematically possible, and it won’t be decided until it’s mathematically impossible to do so.

Tall order, but we have to believe.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, George Costanza said:

Akabusi actually did something of merit & substance though. 

Akabusi scaled the walls of the £756,000 Sussex mansion with all the stealth of a gekko on a Mallorcan shower wall. AS luck would have it the window was open. He dropped in and slipped out of his dungerees and let the cool air caress his polished ebony skin.

The house was quiet. He looked into one room and saw the sleeping Peter Andre - without the wig and wax on his face he was rather beautiful. But Akabusi wasn't into arses. Not today.

He heard a noise coming from the bathroom. He ran along the landing, his giant cock swinging in the air like Saddam on Youtube. He looked into the bathroom and saw a mad little f**ker, big as a barrel and blind as a bat leaping up and down in some boiling water.

"Akabusi!" said a voice behind him. "Stop looking at my son with your cock out".

Akabusi slowly turned around and saw Katie Price in front of him - wearing nothing but a Juicy Couture camisole and the slightest glistening of her ample clunge.

As ever Akabusi's cock became harder than the Guardian cryptic and proceeded to bang her tits off as Harvey ate a bag of Prawn Cocktail crisps from the floor that Akabusi had brought just in case.

Before Akabusi left he wiped his now dying cock on Harvey's afro, bent down to the prone Jordan, who lay liked a painter's radio in the moonlight, and whispered "Awooga" in her ear and patted her on the fanny.

The End

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, aRdja said:

Didn’t you find it the least bit satisfying seeing someone laugh at Roy Keane, who was still seething over an awful performance from United? 

Totally agree.  I've had to check out the post match stuff on youtube to see what all the fuss is about.  My opinion as a neutral observer who couldn't give a shit about the fortunes of either club, is that Micah Richards completely owns Gary Neville, makes some valid points and reduces Neville to the arrogant squirmy little rat that he is.  Go Micah!  

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Empty vessels and all that.

And this is just plain funny!  I'm warming to Micah Richards.  

Ralph set them up well first half, even looked dangerous. That second half was just completely embarrassing though. What the fuck do they do with Maguire? Even Everton wouldn’t take him. 
Even though he scored today I thought Sancho was invisible. 90m and he looked like a virgin on his wedding day. 
Looks like a shootout between them & Spurs for the Europa conference league.

Rangnick is a bigger impediment than Maguire. Every game I've watched them during Rangnick's tenure they've been played off the park. He's sacked off the experienced title-winning players for a bunch of shite because they run around a bit more. What good is cardio when you have no ability? Conte would've got a tune out of Cavani and Ronaldo and had them comfortably top 4. Their recruitment of managers and players is dire.

2 hours ago, Boss said:

Rangnick is a bigger impediment than Maguire. Every game I've watched them during Rangnick's tenure they've been played off the park. He's sacked off the experienced title-winning players for a bunch of shite because they run around a bit more. What good is cardio when you have no ability? Conte would've got a tune out of Cavani and Ronaldo and had them comfortably top 4. Their recruitment of managers and players is dire.

Conte can’t get a tune out of Kane & Son, so not too sure about that. 

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

He's be one of those soccer AM banter merchants in work who loves ripping people but would throw a strop as soon as anyone did the same back to him. 

And has done occasionally.  

It make me laugh, whenever these wankers lose, Sky treat it like there's been a death in the family. They seem to continue the post-mortem so deep into the evening that I half expect a cleaner to knock on the door at some point and say, 'Ere's the keys - you'd better lock up cos I'm off home!'. I'm slightly surprised they don't hand out black ties and arm bands during the break. The fact that they don't seem to think that all the fans of other clubs might find this even a teensy bit biased is very revealing.

17 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The Rangnick bashing smells of xenophobia a bit. He's a temp manager whose primary job now isn't even football manager. He has so little to do with how bad they are. I don't know why anyone even talks about him.

He was hyped up to be some kind of major influence on Klopp, and he picks the team, plans the tactics and is supposed to be sorting out the morale. It would be a bit odd not to talk about him. It's probably not Hodgson's fault that Watford are crap but people will talk about him, too.