You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

Was talking to some dads (predominantly Chelsea supporters) at my lads footy match this morning, and it only dawned on them what City are doing to this league when I told them that while they might like laughing at the scousers, if it wasn't for us, City would be cruising to their 5th title in a row this season.

I hadn’t realised that to be honest. Just goes to show how meaningless their dominance is. They’re just so concocted. 

15 minutes ago, Mcfaggen said:

I hadn’t realised that to be honest. Just goes to show how meaningless their dominance is. They’re just so concocted. 

If Liverpool didn’t exist as a team I wonder how long it would take fans and the media to realise what a properly shit league it would be. Maybe ffp would rear its head a bit more with the premier league then.

1 hour ago, J-V said:

Fake laughing cunt shit himself when he relised none of the others were laughing.  That's one unprofessional bellend who should be nowhere near the TV.

But that’s exactly what TV wants. It wants banter merchants that’ll create clips that go viral on twitter to people who aren’t actually connected to a team beyond the bragging rights their wins offer to them against strangers on the net.

8 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

But that’s exactly what TV wants. It wants banter merchants that’ll create clips that go viral on twitter to people who aren’t actually connected to a team beyond the bragging rights their wins offer to them against strangers on the net.

It's not even banter. A fake laughing thick cunt who shit himself and was made to look an absolute twat especially when Neville embaressed him.

When Richards gave the (false) laugh I genuinely thought Keane was going to kick him in. Admirable restraint for Keane 

When Richards first came on the scene I didn’t think much of him as a pundit (and still don’t) but he seemed personable enough and better suited to be fronting.something like Big Brother’s Little Brother. But now he seems a bit too cocky and is coming across as your daughter’s twat boyfriend who thinks he has his feet under the table.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, aRdja said:

Not really, always thought £80m was a bit expensive for him because he’s not near Virgil’s level. He’s having a terrible season without a doubt after an excellent Euro.

No where near =not in the same universe?

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

If Liverpool didn’t exist as a team I wonder how long it would take fans and the media to realise what a properly shit league it would be. Maybe ffp would rear its head a bit more with the premier league then.

I think you're right, we're softening the light on the City debate by virtue of us being excellent. But our NET spend actually doesn't help the argument, as we're proving a point that City's money is helpful but not the only way to win a league. 

I don't find city impressive, I find it depressing that there's such a dearth of top quality managers in this division.  

1 hour ago, J-V said:

Fake laughing cunt shit himself when he relised none of the others were laughing.  That's one unprofessional bellend who should be nowhere near the TV.

This. 

Thats what annoys me about him, he's over the top. Stick to Talk Sport or Soccer AM. Keane makes it clear, and Neville tonight was dismissive of him. Utter tool. 

7 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I think you're right, we're softening the light on the City debate by virtue of us being excellent. But our NET spend actually doesn't help the argument, as we're proving a point that City's money is helpful but not the only way to win a league. 

I don't find city impressive, I find it depressing that there's such a dearth of top quality managers in this division.  

Got probally 3 of the best managers in.tue world?

Guardiola, is he a top manager? Yeah I'd say so but what has he achieved. I'd like to see him at a side like Spurs or Dortmund, building something. Even us before Jurgen came in. Could he do that? He inherited one of the best sides of all time, went to a side that win the league every year then came over here to a club that has a bottomless sack of cash. His sides play great but wouldn't most half decent managers have them playing great? 

He's no Jurgen Klopp that's for sure. Anyway fuck him the skinny baldy bastard.