You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

3 minutes ago, Cultured Left Peg said:

The positive responses to that video, and others with him in it make me fear that the standards of punditry may plummet even further, should TV producers think that this dumbed-down banter is what the man in the streets is after.

Grim.

I wouldn’t give a shit if I wasn’t paying a subscription for something I don’t want to hear . Fucking wage thieves  the lot of them

10 minutes ago, Nelly-Fauci said:

Back to the shocking scenes in Mexico, and the governor of the Queretaro region of Mexico has claimed that the reports of deaths were inaccurate but confirmed that 4 people were critically injured. 

Those twats have the World Cup jointly in 4 years as well.  Bonkers.

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

The Rangnick bashing smells of xenophobia a bit. He's a temp manager whose primary job now isn't even football manager. He has so little to do with how bad they are. I don't know why anyone even talks about him.

I disagree. His win rate is 44%. He plays stupid formations like 4-2-2-2 with Pogba upfront. Their squad is good enough for Top 4, but fortunately, he seems totally incapable of any degree of pragmatism. He gets battered against top teams and gets totally outplayed by the likes of Villa at home. 

18 minutes ago, Boss said:

I disagree. His win rate is 44%. He plays stupid formations like 4-2-2-2 with Pogba upfront. Their squad is good enough for Top 4, but fortunately, he seems totally incapable of any degree of pragmatism. He gets battered against top teams and gets totally outplayed by the likes of Villa at home. 

The win rate and points per game are better under him than they were under Solskjaer this season. 

He's an interim manager who is playing with no players who have been signed under his watch and the squad already made no sense in how it's constructed.

Talking about Rangnick is a waste of time. He's there ultimately to be a consultant on the football operations side not to be a football manager. He's just a caretaker, I don't get the criticism or the goal of it. 

Is it because people said nice words about how he views football when he came there so all of a sudden there were expectations put on him? He can't control that.

Just now, chrisbonnie said:

i reckon Klopp would get Rashford playing well. no doubt about it. 

Id be all for it just to piss those manc fucks off. 

But isnt he on ridiculous wages though, he's barely 50k a week on his current form, but i think he gets around 300k, mental

I think that applies for a number of their players. A few of them, like Maguire and Wan-Bissaka for example, obviously arent suited to the way we play. And others probably never had the right character to start with. But many of them I reckon Klopp and the whole setup we have in place, would improve massively.