You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Africa Thread

Bjornebye

10 hours ago, SasaS said:

Tom is moving in on Sudan now.

https://xxtomcooperxx.substack.com/

great, inane, often incoherent ramblings from a man about a place he now admits to knowing nothing about and says from the outset some people who know more might say is wrong. might as well as chatGPT for insight.

Today marks day 45 of the ongoing conflict between the United States of America and the self-proclaimed "People of the Moon." The war, which began with a surprise attack on a U.S. lunar research facility, has escalated quickly and shows no signs of slowing down.

In the past week, the U.S. military has been ramping up its efforts to push back against the Moon People's offensive tactics. Despite the U.S. military's technological advantage, the Moon People have proven to be a formidable opponent, with their unconventional weapons and tactics causing significant damage to U.S. infrastructure.

One notable event in the past week was the Moon People's successful infiltration of a U.S. military base on the dark side of the Moon. The Moon People used their advanced technology to disable the U.S. base's communication systems and were able to gather intelligence without being detected. The U.S. military has since stepped up its security measures, but the incident highlights the Moon People's ability to strike with precision and stealth.

Meanwhile, on Earth, tensions are running high as the war continues to escalate. Many are calling for a diplomatic solution to the conflict, but both sides seem unwilling to negotiate. The U.S. government has issued a statement calling for the unconditional surrender of the Moon People, while the Moon People's leader has vowed to fight until their sovereignty is recognized.

As the conflict drags on, concerns are growing about the toll it is taking on the U.S. economy and the global political landscape. The cost of the war is quickly adding up, and some experts are predicting a long-term recession if the conflict continues for much longer.

With both sides digging in, it remains to be seen how this conflict will end. Will the U.S. military be able to overcome the Moon People's unconventional tactics, or will the Moon People emerge victorious? Only time will tell.

So, today in bizaroworld...

Woke up to really heavy shelling/gunfire, so obviously the 24hr ceasefire didn't even start.

Part of my role is now coordination of nationals with embassies for extraction.

The British Embassy will not accept me doing this due to potential GDPR infringements and needs all individuals to call a call centre in the UK and register. Once registered they will recieve a code that has all the infomation linked to it that I gave them.

Most people don't have energy, let alone a phone. 

People will not be extracted without their personal code.

Meanwhile, overhead, explosions...

• Upvote 2

On 18/05/2021 at 03:38, Bjornebye said:

Why haven't Nigeria managed to defeat Boko Harum? The world needs to wake up to the conflicts on this continent. Beautiful continent absolutely torn apart by complete bastards. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-57117296

Beautiful continent with some lovely people it stays in your heart forever. Unfortunately the corrupt cunts always gain the upper hand .

8 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Woke up to really heavy shelling/gunfire, so obviously the 24hr ceasefire didn't even start.

The British Embassy will not accept me doing this due to potential GDPR infringements and needs all individuals to call a call centre in the UK and register. Once registered they will recieve a code that has all the infomation linked to it that I gave them.

Bruce on the phone to the Home Office….

image.gif

11 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

BQt4ax.gif

32 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

This is undoubtedly the most British thing I've ever heard.

Part of my role is now coordination of nationals with embassies for extraction.

The British Embassy will not accept me doing this due to potential GDPR infringements

Mate, it's fucking absurd.

The Americans just whip out the roladex, get names, positions and needs then coordinate extraction.

The Brits 'Well, drat, that does sound like a pickle. Have you tried speaking with the murdering militias about, you know, playing fair and letting you go?'

There still hasn't been any official communication with nationals, this is all through unofficial channels.

Found out about an hour back that the militia broke into my wives cousins house and raped all the female staff there before looting the place.

Bleak isn't the word.

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Mate, it's fucking absurd.

The Americans just whip out the roladex, get names, positions and needs then coordinate extraction.

The Brits 'Well, drat, that does sound like a pickle. Have you tried speaking with the murdering militias about, you know, playing fair and letting you go?'

There still hasn't been any officail communication with nationals, this is all through unnoficail channels.

Found out about an hour back that the militia broke into my wives cousins house and raped all the female staff there before looting the place.

Holy fucking shit that's horrendous. Could your MP or anyone do anything??

10 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Holy fucking shit that's horrendous. Could your MP or anyone do anything??

We're in touch, don't worry, and we're pretty connect with journos and key people in the UK to make a huge scene if needs be.

This is tip of the iceberg shit.

During the same incident they made all the family lay on the floor whilst pressing automatic weapons into their necks telling them all manner of things about their imminent deaths. The people on the floor included a nine month old!

You have to remember that a lot of these 'soldiers' are kids that were ripped from their homes, decommissioned as humans, brutalised and then given a gun and told to take it out on others. They are not functioning humans, they are shells.

We managed to get the family out of their area into what is an ever growing refugee centre at out place, small mercies.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Tough sledding BS.  The cousin is fine?

Do you think there was an opportunity earlier for you to fuck this off or did it happen too quickly? Or did you want to stay?

Completely out of the blue.

There was a little smoke, but nohting that made you think it would lead to this.

We were assured that this was posturing on the Thursday, before all hell broke loose Saturday.

Cousin is fine, but obviously distraught.

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

That's weird shit.

Yep, there's been tension and, maybe, you could read a little into things.

But no, nothing on this scale and I'm well enough informed over here to say that with some certainty.

You want a little bed time reading?

Look at Wagner involvement in RSF, their gold arrangements, the flight call signs used and the Russian arrested recently for gold smuggling.

That's most likely where your explanation is.