Quantcast
Sheff Utd (H) - Premier League - 24/10/20 - 20:00 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Sheff Utd (H) - Premier League - 24/10/20 - 20:00

Fuck these up. A scrappy win tonight in the Champions League was needed. Now it's time to not just win but fucking destroy these cannon fodder twats. Start working on that goal difference. No disrespect to Sheff Utd but fuck off. 

• Upvote 1

They've not had a win since the league began and we normally oblige poor fucking teams by giving them a helping hand. They've only scored 2 and conceded 7 and have only 1 point!

Let's just hope we just run it by the numbers and have a routine win to nil 

I struggle to want to watch PL football these days. VAR has ruined the game and having no supporters there has made it even worse. 

We're fuckin shite.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This fixture was our first game of 2020, and it was as routine as it gets. A 2-0 win thanks to goals from Mo and Sadio, and the Yorkshire side never laid a glove on us. It was exactly the sort of game we'd want after a hectic fixture schedule that had included a trip to Qatar. Ellie Goulding went top of the charts with 'River' on that day. I'm hazarding a guess that it's shit and am not including it here.

August 1992. This fixture was also our very first home game of the Premier League era. We won 2-1 thanks to goals from Walters and Stewart. The fact we had players of that ilk in the side showed just how low our stock had fallen, and how we'd failed to properly freshen up the squad to remain title contenders over the previous couple of years. We won just 2 of our first 10 league games in 1992/93, losing 5.

Number one in the charts at the time, and for 6 weeks, was the fantastic 'Rhythm Is A Dancer' by Snap! Still sounds brilliant today.

We need this game to get some of our rhythm back. It's been a bit disjointed in parts for the last month, but we can get back on track here even if we are missing a few regulars. Maybe Big Bird and El Maestro will be back for this one, allowing Fab to move back into midfield. Just get the job done.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I struggle to want to watch PL football these days. VAR has ruined the game and having no supporters there has made it even worse. 

We're fuckin shite.

That fake crowd noise doesn't help either. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, an tha said:

Be made up with a routine win with no drama and no bastard injuries.

Routine win and Adrian don't sit well together.

2 hours ago, Trumo said:

This fixture was our first game of 2020, and it was as routine as it gets. A 2-0 win thanks to goals from Mo and Sadio, and the Yorkshire side never laid a glove on us. It was exactly the sort of game we'd want after a hectic fixture schedule that had included a trip to Qatar. Ellie Goulding went top of the charts with 'River' on that day. I'm hazarding a guess that it's shit and am not including it here.

August 1992. This fixture was also our very first home game of the Premier League era. We won 2-1 thanks to goals from Walters and Stewart. The fact we had players of that ilk in the side showed just how low our stock had fallen, and how we'd failed to properly freshen up the squad to remain title contenders over the previous couple of years. We won just 2 of our first 10 league games in 1992/93, losing 5.

Number one in the charts at the time, and for 6 weeks, was the fantastic 'Rhythm Is A Dancer' by Snap! Still sounds brilliant today.

We need this game to get some of our rhythm back. It's been a bit disjointed in parts for the last month, but we can get back on track here even if we are missing a few regulars. Maybe Big Bird and El Maestro will be back for this one, allowing Fab to move back into midfield. Just get the job done.

These are great, thanks! 

4-2-3-1

Adrian; Trent, Matip, Gomez, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho; Mane, Minamino, Jota; Salah

if Thiago is ready, then he’d come in for Matip and Fab to play CH. 

3 hours ago, Trumo said:

Brillant track that Rythm is a dancer. Havent heard it in years. Have to get the Best of Snap cd out again!

5 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

We're fuckin shite.

I don't have a problem with VAR, I've wanted it for years. What I do have a problem with is the useless twats who are implementing it.

No spectators is not half the problem I have as a TV spectator as the fucking crowd  sounds which are as annoying as the laugh track on a shitty American sitcom

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, sir roger said:

To be fair, Niallers, we haven't been giving many freebies to anybody,good or bad, for a few years now, particularly at home.

Suppose that's true, just my inner chimp overcoming my reasoning centre in the brain! Watford away was the last time we gave a truly shocking side a boost but West ham at home was a close call. 

However, with that clown in goals, he could give Cowdenbeath hope in a game against us!

• Upvote 1

Stream it and send money to foodbanks seems to be the way to go. Show Sky and whoever they can't get away with charging what they are.

• Upvote 1

On 22/10/2020 at 10:41, Trumo said:

Fucking hell we were league champions just two years earlier....Walters and Stewart..

25 Sad GIFs to Express the Depth of Your Despair