Quantcast
Arsenal (A) Premier League - 15/7/20 - 20:15 - Page 14 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Arsenal (A) Premier League - 15/7/20 - 20:15

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Ah well, bollocks to Match of the Day again, like being back in Rodgson's last season!

If Rodgers is available next season we should be all over that. Klopp is shite

Carbon copy of the Burnley game. Massive amount of possession and shots inside the box. 16 in fact and we're just not clinical. Let's hope it's not a sign of things to come.

Just now, niallers said:

Carbon copy of the Burnley game. Massive amount of possession and shots inside the box. 16 in fact and we're just not clinical. Let's hope it's not a sign of things to come.

We've had a shit load of 1-0's this season despite plenty of chances and possession it been a common theme we've just manged that one goal.

Just now, niallers said:

Hopefully our edge will come back once the new season starts because we are as blunt as fuck.

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Me, I don't like the idea of downing tools just because the title is done!

If it mattered we would be winning 

Shite finishing for most of the season has been masked by a rock solid defence. When Ali and VVD have a whoopsie each it's too much

I'm assuming there's a bit of a drop off with the players not wanting to get injured and taking it easy with next season literally weeks away.