You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Firework bastards

Bjornebye

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Can anyone else hear them fucking fireworks ???? Been going on for about 20 minutes. I can hear them in west derby but people are saying it’s Huyton ?! 

It's not mate it's Canny Farm, trust me it's about 2 minutes from my gaff! The missus reckons it may be for the funeral of some bellend who got knocked off an illegal motorbike a few weeks back!

Fireworks for a funeral seems weird to me like, and I wish they'd fuck right off!

23 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

It's not mate it's Canny Farm, trust me it's about 2 minutes from my gaff! The missus reckons it may be for the funeral of some bellend who got knocked off an illegal motorbike a few weeks back!

Fireworks for a funeral seems weird to me like, and I wish they'd fuck right off!

Just seen, someone called Paddy? Fuck me mate they went on and on. Sounded like the fucking Germans had landed. 

56 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Never understood just why people have this fascination with fireworks. You might as well just set fire to a £20 note, cut out the middle man

When you get dragged along to a firework display by some cunt.

'Bang bang fizz'

Me, "Right, pub then?"

Load of bollocks.

They should only be used by professionals at big events or occasions like the Olympics, New Year, us winning trophies, etc.

I've still no idea how me or any of my mates as teenagers never got seriously injured from fireworks, as one mate used to light airbombs, rockets etc throw them in the middle of us and shout "run". It was exciting but incredibly fucking stupid.

Last night was ridiculous. Still going off sporadically till about 11. Possibly later but I shut the window and put the fan on so couldn't hear anyone. 

Apparently there were hundred or so police around before it all trying to stop crowds for this funeral. Fair enough, sad that someones died but that was just ridiculous. 

10 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

To far away mate I’m up by the Grafton. I hear the divvies when people clap the NHS.

Aah for some reason I knew you lived up then ways. Rings a bell. You still would have heard it outside tbh it was that loud. Sounded like a gun battle