You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

She'd have a better chance of beating the Tories and that's all that matters right now. 

I'm sure even two South Bank wanderers like you can agree with that. 

South Bank Wa... oh never mind.

21 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Ah lovely bromance going on between man with Bentley and man who buys three grand coffee machine because it'd look aesthetically good in his kitchen. 

The Labour Party's in safe hands with those two.. just don't ask for any of that social justice nonsense.

Hi, 

You utter, utter fucking simpleton.

I voted for St Corbs in BOTH the leadership elections, worked on BOTH elections, against my better judgement in 2019, and was telling poeple on here about what 'The right' were doing in real time, in very angry terms an' all!

Not sure what else I can do to prove I'm a true blood, maybe I should start C&P'ing random internet clowns in lieu of my own opinion and really hammer that shit home that I'm 'truer' than anyone else?

So, what's the beef. little man?

I don't do enough, I've achieved stuff in life whilst still having a conscience and dedicating my working life to making the lives of others better and I'm not telling every cunt how much I dislike Owen Jones on Twitter?

Fuck off, you shallow, pathetic, little chump.

I wish you nothing but the misery you bring upon yourself*

*Whilst actively working to make yours and others lives better.

Cunt.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

She'd have a better chance of beating the Tories and that's all that matters right now. 

I'm not sure she would have a better chance, to be honest. I've no really seen anything credible to say she would. I'd sooner go with Nandy. 

You know, what is it with there being no hot politicians. Put a good looking chick up there, talk about how they're going to make everyone's life great, how we are the greatest country in the world or will be in you vote for my tits. I mean party. 

Game. Set. Matching underwear in the swimsuit photos leaked to OK magazines. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Cooper is an odd one, she is a centerist, and has mostly kept to that and never shown anything other than middle of the road economic/social responsibility balancing act.

It's not bad, it's just not 'labour', if that makes sense?

She's too conservative in outlook to be good for the UK 'we' would like to build.

Is she better than this, yes.

Is she the future, no.

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I'm not sure she would have a better chance, to be honest. I've no really seen anything credible to say she would. I'd sooner go with Nandy. 

You know, what is it with there being no hot politicians. Put a good looking chick up there, talk about how they're going to make everyone's life great, how we are the greatest country in the world or will be in you vote for my tits. I mean party. 

Come on man. 

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Cooper is an odd one, she is a centerist, and has mostly kept to that and never shown anything other than middle of the road economic/social responsibility balancing act.

She's too conservative in outlook to be good for the UK 'we' would like to build.

Is she the future, no.

I JUST LIKE SEEING HER MAKE THEM TORY CUNTS SQUIRM

I'd hire her as my lawyer if I needed one and had 5 million. 

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Hi, 

You utter, utter fucking simpleton.

I voted for St Corbs in BOTH the leadership elections, worked on BOTH elections, against my better judgement in 2019, and was telling poeple on about what 'The right' were doing on here in real time, in very angry terms an' all!

Not sure what else I can do to prove I'm a true blood, maybe I should start C&P'ing random internet clowns in lieu of mu own opinion and really hammer that shit home that I'm 'truer' than anyone else?

So, what's the beef. little man?

I don't do enough, I've achieved stuff in life whilst still having a conscience and dedicating my working life to making the lives of others better and I'm not telling every cunt how much I dislike Owen Jones on Twitter?

Fuck off, you shallow, pathetic, little chump.

I wish you nothing but the misersy you bring upon yourself*

*Whilst actively working to make yours and others lives better.

Cunt.

"I've achieved stuff in life" 

haha..

What a fucking plum.

7 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Err OK.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I JUST LIKE SEEING HER MAKE THEM TORY CUNTS SQUIRM

I'd hire her as my lawyer if I needed one and had 5 million. 

Agree, she's good, but not as leader, or ideological compass, she needs to be what she is now.

A disgusted MP calling these cunts out, and she's doing really well with that.

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Is she the future, no.

She's not even that popular inside the party, is she? 

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Nope.

She's 'Pam' in HR.

Nobody is inviting her to the friday drinks.

For once, Pam the Karen could actually get the job done. I'm all in on a complete attack. I don't think Nandy is even close to the answer. 

Burnham seems the more obvious choice. 

It's down to the media though and whatever whoever runs it fancies I guess. 

2 hours ago, corro said:

He’s not up for this. Incapable against these fucking lightweights. Needs to go. I would probably go for Yvette Cooper. Keep Rayner deputy. Definitely not that light blue shithouse Streeting

I'm no political know all but here's my two pennorth.

The Northumberland bizzies investigation into Starmer and Rayner hasn't concluded yet. If they get FPN's and resign, I think if Cooper put her name forward she may well get voted in. 

She's certainly got the measure of them and won't fanny about like Starmer.

Nandy and Streeting will probably put themselves forward as well and I favour Nandy out of those two.

I have no idea who would put themselves forward for deputy although I think a partnership of Cooper and Nandy would terrorise the charlatans in the Tory cabinet.

It seems to me there is a real lack of talent in the Labour Party at the moment apart from Miliband, Allin-Khan, Debbonaire, Dodds and maybe Thornberry, but as things stand at the moment Starmer is missing far too many opportunities to land a killer blow.

It's not good enough.

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

So the chances of her doing better than Starmer would actually rest on her actually being able to beat other people to get his job, which is... not likely? 

If she ran in the next leadership election, which back channels are discussing now, especially in light of the fucking nonsense at UNISON, she's well liked by, for want of a better word 'careerists' as she's the literal party line.

If she had to dictate the party line I think she'd be found out quite quickly as there's little real substance to her ideas beyond the economical/social responsibility balancing act I mentioned before.

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You just have nothing to say. There's a discussion going on here, why not actually give your opinion and stop being an obtuse fucking idiot? It's just fucking up the board for everybody. 

" a discussion going on here" Shut up you precious cunt.

OK I predict the Labour Party will be 14 points ahead in the next poll. You're a proven fucking fool. 

22 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

"I've achieved stuff in life" 

haha..

What a fucking plum.

Yes, Gnipper, I was born into abject poverty, raised in abject poverty, had my education and health affected by being raised in abject poverty.

You know the drill, council housing, estates, damp, absent parents, substance abuse ect.

Managed to pay my own way through the best universities in the land by working night shifts in a petrol station full time then attending lectures in the morning straight from work etc whilst maintaining grades and keeping my pensioner grandmothers house afloat as we would all be homeless without it.

Now I am enjoying the fruits of that and working tirelessly to make some of the most disadvantaged peoples lives in the world better as my life's work, whilst I could be earning far, far more elsewhere.

I guess I'm just a right wing shrill and deserve the opprobrium direct my way by the like of utter fucking clowns like your goodself?

I make absoultely no apologies for the way my life has turned out as Ive worked fucking hard for it whilst swimming against the tide.

Again, I repeat, what's the beef, little man?

• Upvote 5