Quantcast
The Funniest UK Sitcom Of All Time - The FINAL - Blackadder vs Fawlty Towers - Page 6 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

The Funniest UK Sitcom Of All Time - The FINAL - Blackadder vs Fawlty Towers

The Funniest UK Sitcom Of All Time - Round 1.  

131 members have voted

1. 1. The FINAL

As much as I love FT, Black Adder wins for me. The cast, the inventiveness of every series, the punchlines, some of the finest comedy moments I've ever watched. Even series 1 was funny as fuck, which some don't like.

Apologies for being late/missing the deadline but working from home, keeping an eye on Corona shite, but have put in my vote, which now makes it a dead heat at 59-59.

35 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

As much as I love FT, Black Adder wins for me. The cast, the inventiveness of every series, the punchlines, some of the finest comedy moments I've ever watched. Even series 1 was funny as fuck, which some don't like.

Apologies for being late/missing the deadline but working from home, keeping an eye on Corona shite, but have put in my vote, which now makes it a dead heat at 59-59.

You snooze, you lose. Loser.

1 hour ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Thought you gave work up?

1 hour ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

And as stig is the tlw electoral commission, I'm not sure he should have a vote. So bladders wins. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

And as stig is the tlw electoral commission, I'm not sure he should have a vote. So bladders wins. 

tenor.gif

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Fawlty Towers wins ! Rightfully so. 

2wtvt0.gif

Only because some certain poster prostituted themselves out to gain votes when a draw was becoming likely. Shameful behaviour.

Massive * with this

Disgraceful scenes and it's shames not just Bjornebye but also quite possibly Dave and the GF