You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

MK Dons (A) Rumbelows Cup 25/9/19

Bjornebye

7 hours ago, viRdjil said:

Adrian

Gomez

Lovren

Hoever

Larouci

Keita

Milner

Ox

Lalana

Shaqiri

Brewster

Lallana in centre mid and probably origi in the front three, otherwise this is pretty much what I expect.  Possibly kelleher, as he seems to have been in good form.

Youthfulness. Energy. Resilience. Meticulousness. Accuracy.

I don't ask for much.

This is a chance for Klopp to rest a few players (namely the regular stating XI) and select those that haven't played much up to now. It's up to those players to show why they should be up for consideration for a first team place. Looking at MK Dons' season, they've been a bit hit and miss and sit in the lower half of the table. Don't treat this game as pointless, and be prepared for opposition that might be more up for it than usual because they're playing us.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Trumo said:

Youthfulness. Energy. Resilience. Meticulousness. Accuracy.

I don't ask for much.

This is a chance for Klopp to rest a few players (namely the regular stating XI) and select those that haven't played much up to now. It's up to those players to show why they should be up for consideration for a first team place. Looking at MK Dons' season, they've been a bit hit and miss and sit in the lower half of the table. Don't treat this game as pointless, and be prepared for opposition that might be more up for it than usual because they're playing us.

Tenacity Originality Nastiness Youth Skill Mastery Awareness.

• Upvote 4

Guest Pistonbroke
4 hours ago, suzy said:

I’m going to be out and miss this one! 

And is it really called the Rumbelows Cup now??

I'm sure the main sponsors are still Carabao. I always refer to it as the League Cup though, fuck all the tongue twisting sponsors names they throw at it. 

1977/78 Football League Cup (Finalists)

1980/81 Football League Cup (Winners)

1981/82 Milk Cup (Winners)

1982/83 Milk Cup (Winners)

1983/84 Milk Cup (Winners)

1986/87 Littlewoods Challenge Cup (Finalists)

1994/95 Coca-Cola Cup (Winners)

2000/01 Worthington Cup (Winners)

2002/03 Worthington Cup (Winners)

2004/05 Carling Cup (Finalists)

2011/12 Carling Cup (Winners)

2015/16 Capital One Cup (Finalists)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

It's the Milk Cup

What the fuck is the point of advertising milk? I even thought that as a kid and never got an answer. 

"Hey kids have you thought about drinking the milk of another animal"?

I'm pretty sure our species considered that before the neolithic revolution. 

I'll never understand the point of advertising milk. Its like advertising the concept of chairs. 

• Upvote 2