You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

11 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I thought it was last season that they wouldn't let us wear it because we weren't allowed any changes to the kit mid season. Even though the PL were fine with the BLM and NHS stuff being added after lockdown. Bit weird the way they stopped us, Spain and Germany were fine with Madrid and Bayern wearing theirs for the rest of the season they won it.

We were allowed to wear them in the fa cup and CL.

I don't think it was because it was a mid-season change, I think they just didn't want us to do it. 

On 28/08/2020 at 18:56, Leyton388 said:

So this arrived today.  £14 from China and it looks spot on. 

20200828_185327.jpg

What's the sizing like?

Wouldn't mind picking one up myself, but being a fat bastard (normally wear XL), I don't know do I need to go 4XL from China!

3 hours ago, Lario said:

What's the sizing like?

Wouldn't mind picking one up myself, but being a fat bastard (normally wear XL), I don't know do I need to go 4XL from China!

Im a fat cunt myself and for football shirts im a xxl. When I ordered it I looked at the reviews and people were saying go two sizes up from your UK size. I ordered a 4xl and its a perfect fit.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lario said:

What’s the story with the sizing on the kids’ stuff?

What age/size is your Alice, and what size did you order?

Alice is 5 and has something of a belly (Medical - she can’t help it). I ordered a size 22 and I think it’s Ok. She’s not tried it on yet but it’s bigger than her existing clothes. 

Just now, Lario said:

Sound. 
You must’ve used a different seller to me (or is the 22 a girls size?) as my seller has sizes S to XL in kids. 

Maybe. I have noticed even though the label says 22, they’ve written 24 inside it. 

I was worried it was going to be to small, it still might be, but I think it’s fine. 

If it is to small, if anybody else has a daughter called Alice who is 5 or a big Wijnaldum fan, they can have it for free. 

• 2 weeks later...