You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The BBC

Dougie Do'ins

6 hours ago, redheart said:

I think that Lineker is part of the problem which creates right wing bigotry and nonsense.

The range of social services and health services in this country that are overstretched is horrendous. This is due to underfunding and directly related to massive tax avoidance in this country by large corporations and wealthy individuals.

However, the impact of this on services is often portrayed by bigots and racists as a product of too many "bloody foreigners", asylum seekers etc.

So the behaviour of Lineker and his ilk allow this bigotry and hatred to grow.

im-sorry-what-roscoe-conklin.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm sure it's been noted on here before, but I've only just found it that the hate rag the JC was saved from going under by a consortium bid led by...the BBC's very own Robbie Gibb.

Had to laugh at the first paragraph:

The Jewish Chronicle Trust Ltd is charged with “maintaining and enhancing the standards and integrity of the ‘Jewish Chronicle’ newspaper”, and its editorial independence.

The fix is in.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/new-jc-owner-as-jc-trust-approves-sale-to-consortium-1.499153?reloadTime=1677456000011

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

I'm sure it's been noted on here before, but I've only just found it that the hate rag the JC was saved from going under by a consortium bid led by...the BBC's very own Robbie Gibb.

Had to laugh at the first paragraph:

The Jewish Chronicle Trust Ltd is charged with “maintaining and enhancing the standards and integrity of the ‘Jewish Chronicle’ newspaper”, and its editorial independence.

The fix is in.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/new-jc-owner-as-jc-trust-approves-sale-to-consortium-1.499153?reloadTime=1677456000011

Yep the same Robbie Gibb who sorted a loan out for Johnson and who Johnson got made head of the BBC...

But yeah it wasn't a scam.... 

Corrupt as fuck 

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep the same Robbie Gibb who sorted a loan out for Johnson and who Johnson got made head of the BBC...

But yeah it wasn't a scam.... 

Corrupt as fuck 

I think it was Richard Sharpe who sorted out Johnsons loan. Gibb is his deputy, the one who Emily Matias called a bbc tory spy, or words to that effect. Easy mistake to make, the top of the beeb is rotten through.

15 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I think it was Richard Sharpe who sorted out Johnsons loan. Gibb is his deputy, the one who Emily Matias called a bbc tory spy, or words to that effect. Easy mistake to make, the top of the beeb is rotten through.

Aah yes ok fair enough. Still, corrupt as fuck. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Now that's a guy who would suck on a cock for a promotion. 

I couldn't watch for too long as I'd like not to break my telly.

There was a lady from the PCS Union on. They showed a tweet that Jakey boy had posted the last time civil servants were in strike. He's obviously learned a lot from Rees-Mogg on demonising civil servants as being workshy, fucking cunt!

7 hours ago, Arniepie said:

So that's evidence of collusion between the state broadcaster and the government / tory party to play down the seriousness of a pandemic and the measure being taken because of it, and also collusion to increase criticism of the official opposition?

I wonder what will happen!

15 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

So that's evidence of collusion between the state broadcaster and the government / tory party to play down the seriousness of a pandemic and the measure being taken because of it, and also collusion to increase criticism of the official opposition?

I wonder what will happen!

Two words,the first is 'fuck' and the second is 'All.'

• Upvote 1