Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 193 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

Recommended Posts

Im quite happy they got beat. Didnt watch the game as Ive been giving the hookey feeds some hammer with these CL games and dont want a strike against me by BT. Like most, I expected them to win. I only checked the score after about 63 minutes and saw they were 1 down. Got back to surfing the net and checked about 10 to 10 when I thought the game was either over and in extra time. Saw they were 3-1 down in the 93rd minute! Woo hoo!

 

The sour note for me though was seeing Carragher's reaction on what would have been city's equaliser if sterling hadnt shit the bed in front of an open goal. Carragher's actually leaping in the air to celebrate the 'goal' for fuck's sake. I dont care if he's doing it for show or he's now bezzie mates with that Micah Richards.

 

Fuck that shit, Jamie. Those same cunts you were about to celebrate that goal were singing about being 'victims' to it all' 12 months ago. He's fucking gone down in my estimation, has Carragher after that shit show. About as low as fucking whale shit.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Im quite happy they got beat. Didnt watch the game as Ive been giving the hookey feeds some hammer with these CL games and dont want a strike against me by BT. Like most, I expected them to win. I only checked the score after about 63 minutes and saw they were 1 down. Got back to surfing the net and checked about 10 to 10 when I thought the game was either over and in extra time. Saw they were 3-1 down in the 93rd minute! Woo hoo!

 

The sour note for me though was seeing Carragher's reaction on what would have been city's equaliser if sterling hadnt shit the bed in front of an open goal. Carragher's actually leaping in the air to celebrate the 'goal' for fuck's sake. I dont care if he's doing it for show or he's now bezzie mates with that Micah Richards.

 

Fuck that shit, Jamie. Those same cunts you were about to celebrate that goal were singing about being 'victims' to it all' 12 months ago. He's fucking gone down in my estimation, has Carragher after that shit show. About as low as fucking whale shit.

Yeah didn’t like that he’s turning into another Steve mcmanaman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm absolutely loving this. Nice to be able to rewind the horror show last night. Delightful stuff 

Screenshot_20200816-111209_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200816-113133_WhatsApp.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Im quite happy they got beat. Didnt watch the game as Ive been giving the hookey feeds some hammer with these CL games and dont want a strike against me by BT. Like most, I expected them to win. I only checked the score after about 63 minutes and saw they were 1 down. Got back to surfing the net and checked about 10 to 10 when I thought the game was either over and in extra time. Saw they were 3-1 down in the 93rd minute! Woo hoo!

 

The sour note for me though was seeing Carragher's reaction on what would have been city's equaliser if sterling hadnt shit the bed in front of an open goal. Carragher's actually leaping in the air to celebrate the 'goal' for fuck's sake. I dont care if he's doing it for show or he's now bezzie mates with that Micah Richards.

 

Fuck that shit, Jamie. Those same cunts you were about to celebrate that goal were singing about being 'victims' to it all' 12 months ago. He's fucking gone down in my estimation, has Carragher after that shit show. About as low as fucking whale shit.

Him and macca need to get they're shit together, thought macca was going to cry over this result. Would have been nice to have Keane on, he tells it as it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet Pap is secretly fuming that De Bruyne won the Premier League Player of the Year award because it’s one less thing to rant about.

 

Speaking of De Bitter - 59% pass accuracy and gave the ball away 34 times last night,

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

They're all on board the 'we support our British teams in Europe' train, regardless what channel they're on.

Yes, agree and it's got worse in recent years and is clearly orchestrated.

 

I dont have a problem with ex players of the club being televised celebrating goals on tv in a studio. I dont expect former Liverpool players who are pundits in the same studio to be gushing over and celebrating goals by these other teams especially where said teams have been absolute cunts in Liverpool's faces. But that's just me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Yes, agree and it's got worse in recent years and is clearly orchestrated.

 

I dont have a problem with ex players of the club being televised celebrating goals on tv in a studio. I dont expect former Liverpool players who are pundits in the same studio to be gushing over and celebrating goals by these other teams especially where said teams have been absolute cunts in Liverpool's faces. But that's just me.

Mcmanaman is a blue and doesn't hide it even though he played and works for us, he also played for city.. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not surprised they got knocked out. 
 

From their starting 11 last night, only one player get into our first 11.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, El Rojo said:

When you look at the national budget-levels of cash they spend on players

 

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

The amount of money they’ve spent on shit full backs is obscene

 

"I am not able, with these guys, to break this line at the quarter-final."

 

                                                             Pep Guardiola

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That miss by Sterling kinda sums him up for me.  Undoubtedly a very talented player, he looks great scoring loads of goals against opponents who are already mentally whipped.  Put in that high pressure situation last night and his lack of top level composure was cruelly exposed.

If that was Watford or some shite like that and City were already winning he would have tapped that in without looking at it, left foot or right.  But at a time when he could have scored one of the most important goals of his career he bottled it.

As Irvine Welsh would say "the shitein cunt".

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Moo said:

I don't mind Macmanaman, he doesn't really pretend he's Liverpool through and through, unlike Carragher.

 

I think Carragher remains a genuine fan, but I think his punditry is self-consciously moderated, in a way that, say, Gary Neville's is not. Beyond remaining composed when they score / concede Neville doesn’t really attempt to hide or neutralise his support for the club and comes off as more genuine and insightful as a result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scott_M said:


That is utterly embarrassing.

Definitely.

 

If you're good enough, you'll win it at some point. They've had 4 attempts now as still not gone past the quarter-finals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting to feel like Pep & Citeh are a divorce waiting to happen now. I doubt he’s ever had this level of criticism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Citeh’s last 4 seasons...

 

16/17 - lost to Monaco. 

17/18 - lost to us (finished 25 points ahead of us).

18/19 - lost to Spurs (finished 27 points ahead of Spurs).

19/20 - lost to Lyon. 
 

I know Monaco had some good players and a good run that season, us & Spurs reached the final & Lyon have done well this season, and this might sound harsh, but it’s hardly peak Bayern, Barca or Madrid who have been knocking them out. 
 

4 years on the bounce, they’ve been knocked out by, inferior sides. 
 

I know these things happen (us and Chelsea in 05) but 4 years in a row?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

 

I think Carragher remains a genuine fan, but I think his punditry is self-consciously moderated, in a way that, say, Gary Neville's is not. Beyond remaining composed when they score / concede Neville doesn’t really attempt to hide or neutralise his support for the club and comes off as more genuine and insightful as a result.

Yeah since Carraghers spit thing he seems to be trying to please all...... 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Moo said:

I don't mind Macmanaman, he doesn't really pretend he's Liverpool through and through, unlike Carragher.

Are you saying Jamie Carragher pretends to be a red? He wore a Transalpinio Liverpool t-shirt on telly last month, did he not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Are you saying Jamie Carragher pretends to be a red? He wore a Transalpinio Liverpool t-shirt on telly last month, did he not?


Only to distract from his Everton tattoo. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×