You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid - The European Cup final

We were in the European cup final and I fucking loved it.

Best team won.

We'll be back. Hopefully we'll be more competitive in the domestic cup competitions next year. Let's start winning things.

Good times to be in the final. One team has to lose. Shame it was us.

Chins up. We're making progress.

We were in the European cup final and I fucking loved it.

Best team won.

We'll be back. Hopefully we'll be more competitive in the domestic cup competitions next year. Let's start winning things.

Good times to be in the final. One team has to lose. Shame it was us.

Chins up. We're making progress.

I can't see us making another final, we blew it. Well Karius did.

• Upvote 1

Bitterly dissapointed.

Lack of depth finally caught up with us tonight. On our game and with our strongest team we are a match for anyone. 

I have loved watching us this season and feel we are on the way to being a very sepcial side. I trust Klopp to make the choices and hope FSG give him what he wants.

Next season we go again.

YNWA.

Disappointing end to a season filled with excitement and progress. Couldn't have lost in a worst way, losing the player of the season to injury and the goalkeeping errors that just keep happening.

I understand all the anger, but I can't hate on any of the players...especially Karius, as that will haunt him forever (as an over 50 keeper who let in a howler a few months ago, it still keeps me up at night).

He might be broken forever, but he is still human. 

All is still good, and I expect more positive progress next season.

• Upvote 3

Disappointing end to a season filled with excitement and progress. Couldn't have lost in a worst way, losing the player of the season to injury and the goalkeeping errors that just keep happening.

I understand all the anger, but I can't hate on any of the players...especially Karius, as that will haunt him forever (as an over 50 keeper who let in a howler a few months ago, it still keeps me up at night).

He might be broken forever, but he is still human. 

All is still good, and I expect more positive progress next season.

Some sense in a night of despair. We used to put our arm around players who made mistakes even if they were jettisoned by the club when shown not to be good enough. Now we just want to slaughter them. Like other clubs fans do.

Ramos is a parasite on the sport.

The Spanish disease is destroying the game, it’s oscebe to watch grown men pretend to be badly injured and then hurt others.

I’m sick of it now. I’m not sure whete the game is going with this .

The Spanish dominance will not continue, as their financial superiority is not as large anymore. Real haven’t been getting in the same superstars for the last two or three seasons and have an ageing squad that will require massive upgrades the years to come. They will still be one of the top teams, as will Barca, but I expect the gap to close.

Ramos is a warrior and a leader. No probs with him.

Calling Ramos a warrior is a disgrace to the real warriors out there. He's a snide. Play 100%, be tough, strong but not hitting when your opponent is not looking, faking injuries. Which warrior fakes injuries. He's a cowardly snide

• Upvote 1

Ramos is a warrior and a leader. No probs with him.

He is also a despicable cheat, and a shithouse of the highest order. But to say that he injured Mo on purpose is wrong in my opinion. Not saying that he wouldn’t have done it if he could’ve done it and got away with it. But the actual situation tonight was just a normal foul which you see in most games.

• Upvote 1