You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

Im always suspicious of anyone with a number in their name on here. Suspicious they are the same person.

Hahahahahahahahahahah

You’re saying you’re suspicious of me with a username like yours while defending someone with a name that was picked from scrolling through the hipsters guide to picking usernames until he got to the letter N?

I’ve seen it all now.

Promising signs for another flounce.

You’ve mentioned this before, what the fuck are you on about? I’ve left this forum once. So you must be referring to the time both my parents died from cancer in a short period of time and - after watching them waste away to nothing, after watching my own mum battle for life, then lose that battle - I didn’t feel quite up to taking the negative bullshit from here so I PM’d Dave and asked him to delete my account. I guess that’s just my cuck weakness coming out. ‘Flounce’. I must be such a horrible cunt for ‘flouncing’. The word ‘flounce’ is exclusively used by utter cunts. If leaving somewhere is a ‘flounce’ then yes, you got me.

• Upvote 7

Code 72 of the Norwegian Penal Code pertains to the penalties incurred if a sufficient percentage of your main bedroom isn't made of pine and/or spruce

The percentage is 98% and the penalty is death

Most of the pine is covered with LFC pictures out of Shoot though.

Just like that. I went out of the way to hide my identity by letting Dave know before I ever posted and asking for his permission. Did you do that when you came back? What was you previous username? Wouldn’t want to hide anything, eh?

Yeah I posted in the thread dedicated to me