You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom(h)- FA Cup Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

We scored twice and missed a penalty, it's the soft goals that killed us.

Our defending is of course just awful at times....we seem to not give up that many chances but they are nearly always chabes that lead to goals.

We must have one of the worst chances faced to goals let in ratios.

Tonight is a bad result. But the situation at chez Jennings has progressed to where the lads and girls who have come to the party appear to be singing and dancing to a song about drugs and sex.

Good job I am the hardest man on TLW while Anny is away.

Well luckily for me I was off to see The Weir at The Lowry. I haven't read the thread but, as losing to West Brom 2-3 at home is pretty shit any time, I'll go ahead and assume it was bad.

Is there really anyone left on here who thinks January reinforcements are a bad idea?

• Upvote 1

Can was directly involved in WBAs first two goals. He’s truly awful.

The 2nd goal was a fucking buffet of fail, with Can, Trent, Van Dijk and Mignolet taking it in turns to let us down. Starts with Can though. Again.

By thw time the 2nd is in the net, WBA have 4 in the box and Can and Wijnaldum aren’t in the box.

Firmino and Salah's goals aside a complete abortion of a performance. Back 5 were pathetic as was Can and Mane continuing to look out of sorts on the left, it really seems to negate all his qualities. I havent seen him beat a defender from that position and his decision making just seems all over the place.

January is fast turning into my least favourite Month

It's just so typical Liverpool we have the high of signing Van Djik then immediately the very low of losing our best player.

Then the high of beating City to the depths of losing to the two worst teams in the league.

The Coutinho loss is going to keep hurting us as its just showed our players and fans we really are going nowhere and for a club like LFC and it's history that's not a good place to be

Although the to be fair to our much maligned defence West Brom did also hit three against Accrington Stanley earlier in the season so we are in good company

January is fast turning into my least favourite Month

It's just so typical Liverpool we have the high of signing Van Djik then immediately the very low of losing our best player.

Then the high of beating City to the depths of losing to the two worst teams in the league.

The Coutinho loss is going to keep hurting us as its just showed our players and fans we really are going nowhere and for a club like LFC and it's history that's not a good place to be

This isn't about one player. Van Dijk or Coutinho.

This is a problem we've had at the club seemingly forever.

The attitude and the desire against Swansea and West Brom was fucking appalling. Why can't Klopp or our previous managers motivate players for games like this?

We keep losing our best players and have a terrible track record of replacing them or buying players in general.

We can't even keep Emre Can at the club, let alone Coutinho.

The simple fact is Klopp as much as we all like him has not been brutal enough getting rid of players. We all know who they are.

Until we get our shit together on and off the pitch, we will never challenge for trophies.