You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom(h)- FA Cup Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

I think it has come to ( gone past ) the time where Jurgen needs to pick a back 5 and stick to it bar injuries. We change 2/3 positions every game & myself playing in defence albeit at a pathetic level I know you can never get settled when chopping and changing constantly.

I would go 

Karius

Gomez 

Lovren

VvD

Robertson

We simply have to stop letting a goal in to almost every chance that the opposition has on target.

In our last 4 games the opposition have had a combined total of 10 shots on target and scored 8 times.

That 10 is actually a bloody good number over 4 games from our point of view, means teams are not threatening us much (keep in mind one of those teams was City as well)...but the 8 of the 10 going in is awful.

We simply have to stop letting a goal in to almost every chance that the opposition has on target.

In our last 4 games the opposition have had a combined total of 10 shots on target and scored 8 times.

That 10 is actually a bloody good number over 4 games from our point of view, means teams are not threatening us much (keep in mind one of those teams was City as well)...but the 8 of the 10 going in is awful.

I agree. I can't understand how this is allowed to continue. 

I remember when Klopp first came we used to get to talk about how much running we were doing.

How come we dont do much running anymore?

We who? We do. Are you sure?

I knew it - need to run around more -- down to par here as well:

The Reds have also sprinted less and run less, despite sticking with their 'gegenpressing' style of play. They have run 2,732.3km this season, the fifth highest in the league, but that is down on the previous season.

I knew it - need to run around more -- down to par here as well:

The Reds have also sprinted less and run less, despite sticking with their 'gegenpressing' style of play. They have run 2,732.3km this season, the fifth highest in the league, but that is down on the previous season.

A change in style or personnel?

No Lallana or Henderson probably.

Lallana makes a big difference to how we press higher up the pitch and Henderson is a key player simply for his passing and presence in the team. He gets slagged ridiculously but we do look more solid with him in the team. He made Can turn in a much better performance last night too.