You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I kinda liked Adam, largely for comedy value. He looked like an old fashioned player, the kind who'd lose their hair before they were in their mid-twenties and had a diet that consisted of spam and fags. His wheezing runs towards the edge of the box were a sight to behold, as you knew he'd run out of breath after ten yards then fall over.

There was a period of about two games where himself and Lucas looked like a tidy partnership. I can only assume the opposition weren't that pacy.

Adam was that fat cunt who turned up pissed and hungover for your Sunday team and didn't move ten yards further than the centre-circle. 

Scored 3, two 30 yard screamers, set up an two with cross field passes and got booked and argued with everyone. 

• Upvote 1

Not sure what this means to be honest mate!

We want him - so, why shouldn't we focus upon him? I know what people are saying 'we knew he wasn't for sale' but we didn't - by all accounts e.g. other versions - there were signals that we could get him! 

My point is that it's not the first time this has happened where we've grandly announced our 'top targets' only then to be found wanting in getting the deal done.

I realise that there are variables in every single transfer and to be honest we've bid an obscene amount of money for Keita so I genuinely can't find fault for bidding, especially as we probably have like you say had received the right kind of signals. But,that said we're clearly doing something wrong as it's not just bad luck.

Perhaps being a bit less obvious with our press briefings would be a good start and help us find some more willing sellers. 

My point is that it's not the first time this has happened where we've grandly announced our 'top targets' only then to be found wanting in getting the deal done.

I realise that there are variables in every single transfer and to be honest we've bid an obscene amount of money for Keita so I genuinely can't find fault for bidding, especially as we probably have like you say had received the right kind of signals. But,that said we're clearly doing something wrong as it's not just bad luck.

Perhaps being a bit less obvious with our press briefings would be a good start and help us find some more willing sellers. 

Yeah I agree with that. Although we do focus on Liverpool, so maybe that distorts it as well. We are suckers for gossip - football or whatever! 

RB Leipzig: Hasenhüttl breaks training
Keita's Revanche foul: Demme injured

Naby Keita did not want to let Naby Keita sit down on his feet. He immediately revenged himself with a hard foul on Demme, who was injured in the knee during a training session at RB Leipzig.

RB Leipzig is preparing intensively for the upcoming tasks in the Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal and Champions League at the training camp in Seefeld in Austria. Something too intense, however, was towards the end of the unit on Monday morning.

In a game, Naby Keita and Diego Demme went in a two-man fight, Demme Keita. The man seemed to be short of pain - and took the next opportunity to the revenge.

Demme stayed there and had to be treated. The 25-year-old midfielder limped with a bandaged right knee and supported by the coach. An exact diagnosis is still pending.

Coach Ralph Hasenhüttl at any rate broke the training immediately afterwards. Whether Keita's action was the trigger for this, or because the unit would have been finished anyway, remains open.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/702341/artikel_revanche-foul-von-keita_demme-verletzt.html#omsmtwkicker

Wowsers.

Liverpool Football Club would like to apologise to RB Leipzig and Diego Demme for putting Nabby Keita in a bad enough mood for him to take his frustrations out on a teammate. Liverpool will off course stop trying to sign the player.

• Upvote 1

Naby Keita did not want to let Naby Keita sit down on his feet. He immediately revenged himself with a hard foul on Demme, who was injured in the knee during a training session at RB Leipzig.

RB Leipzig is preparing intensively for the upcoming tasks in the Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal and Champions League at the training camp in Seefeld in Austria. Something too intense, however, was towards the end of the unit on Monday morning.

In a game, Naby Keita and Diego Demme went in a two-man fight, Demme Keita. The man seemed to be short of pain - and took the next opportunity to the revenge.

Demme stayed there and had to be treated. The 25-year-old midfielder limped with a bandaged right knee and supported by the coach. An exact diagnosis is still pending.

Coach Ralph Hasenhüttl at any rate broke the training immediately afterwards. Whether Keita's action was the trigger for this, or because the unit would have been finished anyway, remains open.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/702341/artikel_revanche-foul-von-keita_demme-verletzt.html#omsmtwkicker

Wowsers.

You need a bit of that, just makes me want him even more.

• Upvote 2

Wowsers.

My favourite line is "the man seemed to be short of pain ".

Luckily it seems to be Nabys chief export.