You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

Watching that Lomachenko video, I don't think it's such a bad thing that he's not a huge puncher, he would be killing people if he was. That move to the side of the other fighter is phenomenal.

You're probably right, mate. His nickname is The Matrix cos of the moves he does, haha.

Was watching a training video earlier of that move and they broke it down. He blinds his opponent with flurrys of punches and then leaves one glove in the oppoents line of sight while he steps to the side like a matador. Unbelievable to watch. Can't wait to see him again.

Frampton has missed weight for tomorrow. Definitely getting a sense of an upset brewing, he's not exactly huge for the weight, so not sure how he has managed to miss it. Tempted to lump a few quid on Gutierrez.

What's that all about? He moved up a weight because he was struggling to make weight now he's struggling at this weight or is it a cunning plan so as not to fight Gary Russell.

You looking forward to Saturday Byrnie it'll be a good night he's back on home turf enjoy it,also the Garcia/Broner bout is on if you not out the game by then mate.

I was mate, total shambles it seems. Had a week from hell in work too, so was really looking forward to pints and a night of boxing.

It was all a bit of a shambles from start to finish, this accident tops it off. I think the Mc Guigans are a bit out of their depth.

Really feel for the undercard fighters. Them lads might not ever fight in front of a packed house again. Add their mates and family travelling, lost money and mostly missing out on fighting on a big stage.

There are a lot of people who paid a few hundred for 40-60 quid tickets from touts. We just lost our hotel money.

Gonna go the pub with lads today and give the bookies a few quid.

Hopefully make the fight later. I think it will be competitive. Broner looks in shape.

Obviously it's good that a world class fighters like Frampton is on Channel 5, but I have never heard of anyone on the undercard.

After Frampton wins, would be nice to see him fight Rigo, as I think he's the only person in 4 divisions who could be competitive with him.

I don't think they'll ever let him in the ring with Rigondeaux.

I was mate, total shambles it seems. Had a week from hell in work too, so was really looking forward to pints and a night of boxing.

It was all a bit of a shambles from start to finish, this accident tops it off. I think the Mc Guigans are a bit out of their depth.

Really feel for the undercard fighters. Them lads might not ever fight in front of a packed house again. Add their mates and family travelling, lost money and mostly missing out on fighting on a big stage.

There are a lot of people who paid a few hundred for 40-60 quid tickets from touts. We just lost our hotel money.

Gonna go the pub with lads today and give the bookies a few quid.

Hopefully make the fight later. I think it will be competitive. Broner looks in shape.

Sorry about that Byrnie and you're out of pocket as well mate,feel for them lads making there debuts they"ll be gutted mate,have a good day on the ale and pick a few winners.

Got 3/1 for Broner had a few quid on was saying to Kevin hopes he turns up and has good go ,you never know mate.

Sorry about that Byrnie and you're out of pocket as well mate,feel for them lads making there debuts they"ll be gutted mate,have a good day on the ale and pick a few winners.

Got 3/1 for Broner had a few quid on was saying to Kevin hopes he turns up and has good go ,you never know mate.

It's surely make or break for Broner. He looks in great shape and done the weight easy.

Rumours that Garcia has been ill and struggled to shift the last couple of pound. I think it will be competitive and go the distance. Broner can't be as flat footed as he normally is.

People have come out of this cancellation far worse than me and my mates. The undercard fighters must be devastated.

• Upvote 1