You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Darts Championship

The Golden Eel

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

Expecting Anderson to drop a few bombs on the Ochy now.

Hahaha beat me too it by 2 seconds. Still the best interview ever

"I thought he'd shit..... I thought arr thats dirty. You can put your finger up my arse there'll be no smell there. If I fart like that I shit myself" 

Poetic. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Are the crowd singing feed the scousers???? Fuck off nuke the fucking building, drunken cockney dickheads 

Nah mate. They sing 'Feed the Stands' which is a pop at those at the front sat at tables. It's hard to tell though as they mute the crowd a lot when they start singing negative songs that have nothing to do with the darts so it ends up a bit muffled. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Nah mate. They sing 'Feed the Stands' which is a pop at those at the front sat at tables. It's hard to tell though as they mute the crowd a lot when they start singing negative songs that have nothing to do with the darts so it ends up a bit muffled. 

Aah ok. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Aah ok. 

I thought they were singing the version you mentioned at first as well but when I went to the German masters there were a load of Brits singing it there too and it was clearly 'Feed the Stands.' The Darts crowds get boisterous but they are pretty shit hot on not allowing them to sing derogatory/racist shit and turf anyone out pretty sharpish if they act too much of a cunt. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

I thought they were singing the version you mentioned at first as well but when I went to the German masters there were a load of Brits singing it there too and it was clearly 'Feed the Stands.' The Darts crowds get boisterous but they are pretty shit hot on not allowing them to sing derogatory/racist shit and turf anyone out pretty sharpish if they act too much of a cunt. 

Good. Its funny watching them in the background when they get going. Just pissed out of their heads. If its all good clean singing then fair play to them. I definitely thought it was the previous song and have had to call off some mates from Kilburn.