You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Matched Betting With Yesbets - Make £500+ Per Month

tlw content

I'm concerned I may have used my free spins, fucked this up and just got lucky.

I'm now on £143.27.

Do I cash out or just carry on till the end and then go on the monopoly thing?

May be a bit late to the party here but £143 seems a good return. I'd take the money out.

I'm concerned I may have used my free spins, fucked this up and just got lucky.

I'm now on £143.27.

Do I cash out or just carry on till the end and then go on the monopoly thing?

Is there a shit load of wagering to do on wins from the free spins?

Why are you then going on Monopoly?

There was a loophole that could be used where you could do away with any wagering by using Super Monopoly Money for deposit bonuses, then when you'd used your deposit, cancel the bonus which would cancel any wagering and then you could spin the monopoly wheel taking out any winnings without wagering.

You should definitely not go on live chat about that though.

Think so but not sure.

Like I said I wasn't really sure so just stopped. I'll get on the live chat support and double check when I get home from work in a bit.

I'm sure on casumo that if you just try and withdraw it will tell you the maximum amount you can. If it's less than what you've got in the bank it will mean there's still some to wager. I'm sure there's a little tab to the right of it that tells you how much % you've wagered and you can work out the rest from that.

I went on a run of 7 bets that all went into the bookies and emptied my exchange. Took almost a week to get it all out. You just know if I hadn't laid them off they'd not come in at all.

This is why I dont do many layed bets any more. I am finding that the odd winner covers the losses I tend to make. I will lay anything over £20-30 though but bet most under mid 20 offers.

This is why I dont do many layed bets any more. I am finding that the odd winner covers the losses I tend to make. I will lay anything over £20-30 though but bet most under mid 20 offers.

A guy i know who does this as well is currently making a mint off Betfreds DD / HH offer by just gambling effectively having given up laying and taking a hit with the variance.

Big bollocks required to be doing that mind, but massive wins when it comes off....

A guy i know who does this as well is currently making a mint off Betfreds DD / HH offer by just gambling effectively having given up laying and taking a hit with the variance.

Big bollocks required to be doing that mind, but massive wins when it comes off....

The QL's on this offer are getting bigger and bigger if you're laying.

It's a lucrative offer if you get it right though.

The QL's on this offer are getting bigger and bigger if you're laying.

It's a lucrative offer if you get it right though.

Yeah this is one the main reasons he just gambles it now. That and lack of time. I've never really bothered with the Footy refunds but i'm going to try and get something on Aguero for it on Saturday i think. Seeing some of the returns he's had in recent weeks has been making me extremely envious

Yeah this is one the main reasons he just gambles it now. That and lack of time. I've never really bothered with the Footy refunds but i'm going to try and get something on Aguero for it on Saturday i think. Seeing some of the returns he's had in recent weeks has been making me extremely envious

Selected matches only I think.

Ive lost a couple of hundred this weekend on them but I am confident I will get it back soon. Just went after some offers I shouldnt really have.

Same.

Did a Betvictor 100% deposit bonus with 10x wagering.

Bust out.

Did a Ladbrokes wager £100 get £10.

Was £12 up on that one too. Grrrrr