Quantcast
The Petty Argument, WUM, and Bullshit Thread - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Alan Sex

The Petty Argument, WUM, and Bullshit Thread

Three posts deleted by me in the transfer thread when others wrote about ten paragraphs taking the piss out of others and other posts by people just moaning about anything left on there.

That's it I'm done with this site and your paranoid and hypocritical ways, carry on with your Klopp wankfest in peace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Three posts deleted by me in the transfer thread when others wrote about ten paragraphs taking the piss out of others and other posts by people just moaning about anything left on there.

That's it I'm done with this site and your paranoid and hypocritical ways, carry on with your Klopp wankfest in peace.

You won't leave, you're like a shit ghost. You'll float around in limbo, only appearing when someone looks in a mirror and says 'Rodgers' three times.
  • Upvote 1

Bye then
  • Upvote 1

I'd like to thank the mod that deleted thos posts... Truely you're the most awesomest person ever!

I Love you........

61221672.jpg

• Upvote 2

I deleted your shite because it had fuck all to do with transfers. I am deleting stuff I spot from now on and I've put forward a few names to be banned because I am fucking bored of clearing up shite instead of just waiting for the inevitable failure to sign a left back.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

• Upvote 2

I deleted your shite because it had fuck all to do with transfers. I am deleting stuff I spot from now on and I've put forward a few names to be banned because I am fucking bored of clearing up shite instead of just waiting for the inevitable failure to sign a left back.

Shit, I'd best get this in early.

Give me my membership money back, you cunt.

• Upvote 7

There's a coup going on lately on here, a lot of moderation moderate moderators moderating. Fucking class. Even Nightcat is scared. I,for one, welcome our new moderation.

There's a coup going on lately on here, a lot of moderation moderate moderators moderating. Fucking class. Even Nightcat is scared. I,for one, welcome our new moderation.

Off topic. Reported.
  • Upvote 3

Wtf have left backs ever done on you?

Are you Konchesky in disguise?

Good work btw.