You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Swansea City (Away) - Sunday 1st May 12:00

Allan

I thought it was pretty much agreed on here that Klopp gets a free pass this season.

Fuck me, new country, new league and club and now we're shot to bits with injuries and other shit.

Turn things around on Thursday and we're in the Europa League final with possible CL qualification.

Agreed. He gets a free pass from me for at least two summer transfer windows.

Some people are forgetting we only got back to John Lennon at 4am on Friday morning. We had to play again 52, 53 hours later with a depleted squad.

Some people need to give their head a wobble.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't travel the land,

Only have my mobile in my hand,

Reading match reports,

Cracking on I have some nous,

Plagiarising someone,

Whilst sitting on your bum,

With imaginery friends,

In your Nana's house.

Wum from home,

Wum as fast as you can,

Ooooooh wumming man ( or boy )

Wumming from home.

• Upvote 1

Agreed. He gets a free pass from me for at least two summer transfer windows.

Some people are forgetting we only got back to John Lennon at 4am on Friday morning. We had to play again 52, 53 hours later with a depleted squad.

Some people need to give their head a wobble.

They either have no clue mate or are not actual supporters. Modern fans eh.

Not that I really care because we have also reached a European semi and a cup final this year, but it's still not a good look on Klopp that we'll probably finish with one of our lowest point tallies ever with him being in charge for 7 months.

Not that I really care because we have also reached a European semi and a cup final this year, but it's still not a good look on Klopp that we'll probably finish with one of our lowest point tallies ever with him being in charge for 7 months.

With a Rodgers team. Don't forget that.

If thats how it has to be then thats it, I don't think Klopp will care too much.

I don't think there are too many managers around who could've squeezed more out of the players we've had availible.

Exactly what I expected today apart from Swansea being more arsed than they have been recently. It's about our 60th game this season and considering we completely wasted our money on average or not needed players and bought no one apart from a Southampton reserve in January we have done well to get to one final and a European semi.

Up until today we have won the most away games in the league apart from Leicester and Spurs. I really hope we can turn it around on Thursday and get to this fucking final. We might even have some players back.

Not enamoured that a squad representing a third of a billion in transfer fees can't do a decent attempt of representing the club well in some mid-table fixtures and Europa league just. We used to sack European cup winning managers for a season this bad.

To be fair to the management I think they're probably right. The squad is shite from back to front.

• Upvote 1

Not enamoured that a squad representing a third of a billion in transfer fees can't do a decent attempt of representing the club well in some mid-table fixtures and Europa league just. We used to sack European cup winning managers for a season this bad.

To be fair to the management I think they're probably right. The squad is shite from back to front.

Nowhere near the depth and balance required to properly compete domestically and in Europe.

Just finished watching the match. Hmmm...

We are Liverpool and I don't care how little there is riding on the outcome. That wasn't good enough. I understand we have a big game on Thursday, but I want them to care about all our games. Klopp cares, and he will be sifting out the ones who do not match his ambition.

You can't kill players over the level of their quality. They either have the quality required or they do not. But what sticks in my throat is when they lack the requisite fight and passion. Today was flat and I'm sure it served to underline for the manager who will not have a seat on the bus next season.

• Upvote 2

I dont think anybody who gets binned in the Summer can now say they didnt have a chance to show what they can do. Everybody has had a good amount of game time since Klopl arrived. After all his complaining in media this week Sturridge has done himself no favours either.

• Upvote 2

Another SHITE season, with a top 10 finish under the gang lords of FSG and their local scousing fraudster with the disgustingly small genitals and his destructive obsession to degrade Liverpool F.C. EW.

FUCK OFF FSG you utter cunts. Go back to your shit baseball and its cuckold, sausage eating fans. Fucking fraudsters. Go fuck yourselves.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Another SHITE season, with a top 10 finish under the gang lords of FSG and their local scousing fraudster with the disgustingly small genitals and his destructive obsession to degrade Liverpool F.C. EW.

FUCK OFF FSG you utter cunts. Go back to your shit baseball and its cuckold, sausage eating fans. Fucking fraudsters. Go fuck yourselves.

This is all because Keith Harris has died.  Let it all out son.

Klopp could have put out an all reserve team without bothering to risk Coutinho or Sturridge for this one at the same time allowing us a peak at  our world class youth squad, which it turns out is a collection of mediocre footballers. The only one I would retain from the lot being Ojo, if that, and ship out the rest. Ward is not Liverpool class at all. 

It matters very little in terms of fourth place whether we won or lost our remaining matches. That hallowed position is now contested by Arsenal and the two Mancs. Let's focus all energy on the Europa route. 

Klopp could have put out an all reserve team without bothering to risk Coutinho or Sturridge for this one at the same time allowing us a peak at our world class youth squad, which it turns out is a collection of mediocre footballers. The only one I would retain from the lot being Ojo, if that, and ship out the rest. Ward is not Liverpool class at all.

It matters very little in terms of fourth place whether we won or lost our remaining matches. That hallowed position is now contested by Arsenal and the two Mancs. Let's focus all energy on the Europa route.

Ward isn't the answer to our keeper problems, but he was probably our best player yesterday, he's been decent when called upon.