You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bad shit going down in Brussels

What do Afro Caribbeans have to do with Hindus or atheists apart from being able to be one or the other, why group them together?

They aren't European in origin and are likely to be immigrants and therefore suffering the same issues with integration, poverty etc.

There must be a portion of immigrants from Muslim countries that don't believe. They will be suffering the same issues, are they blowing themselves up?

Ok, so your saying its the' poverty, intergration, etc' thats making people want to blow themselves up ?

• Upvote 1

Ok, so your saying its the' poverty, intergration, etc' thats making people want to blow themselves up ?

No I'm not, I'm saying that all groups experience these things but there's generally only one group that start blowing themselves up.

Not acknowledging that and trying to deal with it is why people like what what exist.

No I'm not, I'm saying that all groups experience these things but there's generally only one group that start blowing themselves up.

Not acknowledging that and trying to deal with it is why people like what what exist.

When people try to acknowledge 'it' then its usually met by the likes of What_What who bury their heads in the sand and say it's nothing to do with occupation/persecution/daily bombings. If people want a debate and to get to the root causes of what's happening then they will have to take every issue on board, not just ones that suit their own agenda.

• Upvote 1

If we're talking in broad generalities, can we also acknowledge that there's "generally only one group" on the receiving end of NATO violence.
  • Upvote 1

I imagine a lot of these fellas get drawn into these terror groups the same way london lads get drawn into street gangs. The feeling of being isolated and wanting to belong to something. Los Angeles has 20,000 street gangs, I imagine they've caused more death and suffering than the muslims living over there. 

Religion may make them blow themselves up - i.e not fear suicide - but plenty of reasons make young lads do abhorent shit the world over. But the news are setting this agenda for the benefit of people at the top who've made mistakes that led us to this and refuse to rectify them. The Commons answer to John McDonnel calling Osborne a shit chancellor yesterday was to call him a terrorist lover. That's the world we live in now - George Dubya started it all with the 'you're either with us or against us' shit, which Cameron and chums are all too happy to trot out, a few years after he left Libya in ruins (which Obama himself recently admitted). 

• Upvote 2

When people try to acknowledge 'it' then its usually met by the likes of What_What who bury their heads in the sand and say it's nothing to do with occupation/persecution/daily bombings. If people want a debate and to get to the root causes of what's happening then they will have to take every issue on board, not just ones that suit their own agenda.

Hold on, I'm getting mixed messages here.

Are the majority of bombers born in the countries they bomb? In which case they haven't been bombed by anyone. Or are they immigrants.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the majority of the foreign Isis recruits are well educated 3rd generation.

Are the majority of bombers born in the countries they bomb? In which case they haven't been bombed by anyone. Or are they immigrants.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the majority of the foreign Isis recruits are well educated 3rd generation.

I've listed just a few of the issues, not every one.

Its another sadly predictable terrorist attack on Europe while the instigators of the cause of this terror sit safely in Washington or Riyadh knowing that they have created a European buffer zone to take all the resentment for the destruction of the middle east. The western world's obsession with oil simply has to stop otherwise there is simply no end to this carnage,on either side. Unfortunately,once more,its the average person who is considered as merely collateral damage and an excuse to extract revenge.

What a cunt of a world we live in.

• Upvote 1

Because bombing somebodies family and heritage is fine?

Another thing that always cynically amuses me is that the most vigorous proponents of free markets - mostly right wingers and in the US - are always pretty keen on fucking countries up for the main purpose of them becoming client States for weapons or to enable the country or companies from that country exclusive access to resources.

Whatever happened to the free market there then?

So why aren't we seeing Afro-Caribbean, Hindu or even atheist terrorists then? They'll all be suffering equally but only one group (happy to be corrected) is blowing themselves up.

I'm afraid you're talking bollocks there Rico. Anders Breivik was a white nationalist terrorist, the Tamil Tigers are Hindu and carried out loads of suicide attacks. The Naxalite's are atheist and they've carried out terror attacks in India.

• Upvote 3

I'm afraid you're talking bollocks there Rico. Anders Breivik was a white nationalist terrorist, the Tamil Tigers are Hindu and carried out loads of suicide attacks. The Naxalite's are atheist and they've carried out terror attacks in India.

Mexican cartel are a bit saucy too. They've been known to cut a few heads off.

No but I have watched a lot of his speeches in the past.

I won't pretend to have all the answers, it's obviously a very difficult and complex situation.

Ideally we'd leave the EU and give ourselves total control of our own destiny then immediately halt all muslim immigration into the UK, I know this wouldn't exactly be easy to implement, money would have to be spent on intense screening of would be entrants, just a basic suspicion would result in no entry, this would at the very least drastically reduce the inflow.

Any proven terrorist sympathisers deported.

All immigrants that that are in prison get deported on release, all illegals get deported, no more mosque building, any mosque that has the slightest whiff of hate speech/radicalisation going on gets closed down and demolished.

Muslim Brotherhood, CAIR and all other blatantly dodgy, terrorist sympathising organisations like them immediately shut down, no muslims to be in any type of employment in our education system, just look at the trojan horse case in Birmingham for the reason for that, no more despicable PC bullshit fed to our children in school, educate our children on the dangers of Islam.

Obviously Sharia courts shut down, anything like that shut down.

Offer any muslim a cash incentive and ticket to leave the country.

The ghetto issue needs sorting out somehow to, as mentioned before, the Paris attacker being holed up in his local ghetto tells you all you need to know about where muslim communities loyalties lay.

An absolute clamp down on the industrial scale rape of children that is going on by many muslims gangs across the UK, this utterly disgusting blight on our society that the authorities are ignoring for whatever PC reasons would be a priority to sort out and at the bare minimum drastically reduce, offer cash incentives to get these people to be outed and convicted.

I would go as far as banning the Koran, if they don't like it then they know what to do.

It's undeniable that we would be better off without Islam in our country, there simply are no positives, it's an alien culture completely incompatible with western culture, it's a travesty the way this country is heading and what our future generations are going to have to deal with.

Pmsl. Isnt that nazism?

Funniest thing is all of that wouldnt have prevented 7/7 paris or belgium breivik the ira all it would do is waste taxpayers money and piss off more muslims.

• Upvote 1