You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) 13 Jan 2016

smilezzz

Guest Pistonbroke

We've still got an outside chance of the top 4, which is fucking crazy

The whole league is crazy this season so far and I dare say there are a shit load of twist and turns to come yet........especially from lallana. 

mignolet needs replacing and the fact klopp has given him a new big contract worries me

we are still conceding daft goals .. .. no one on the post .... 2 shit goalies

4 shit centre halves ... no fucking power or strength in the team .... no cover at full back

shit midfield

worst team in world at taking corners

no sign  of addressing the problems in the transfer window

caulker.... fucking hell

I give it 12 months .....

That long ?

mignolet needs replacing and the fact klopp has given him a new big contract worries me

we are still conceding daft goals .. .. no one on the post .... 2 shit goalies

4 shit centre halves ... no fucking power or strength in the team .... no cover at full back

shit midfield

worst team in world at taking corners

no sign  of addressing the problems in the transfer window

caulker.... fucking hell

I give it 12 months .....

Alternatively, let him run his contract down so he can go on a free? He's been given a new contract so the club can get money for him when the time comes.

Caulker's on a LOAN. Fucking hell indeed.

12months? Give your head a wobble.

• Upvote 1

We've still got an outside chance of the top 4, which is fucking crazy

I think we were 6 points off top four before today's games; now it's five. 

Obviously we have our own problems, but I'm hoping we can get enough people on the pitch in the second half of the season to put a little run together and maybe, just maybe, we might nab fourth. 

you don't give someone a 5 yr contract if you are looking to sell

we are owned by billionaires and we have a defensive crisis having to rely on an OAP and a fucking retard with crab feet yet we sign a qpr reserve

i'll go and wobble my head

wobble wobble worst LFC squad in history  wobble wobble

I think we were 6 points off top four before today's games; now it's five. 

Obviously we have our own problems, but I'm hoping we can get enough people on the pitch in the second half of the season to put a little run together and maybe, just maybe, we might nab fourth. 

We're definitely still in with a shout at 4th, but you'd think we need to go on a run of wins soon for it to be more than that. What's crazy is that we're only 12 points off 1st. Not going to happen in a million years with this squad (in my opinion anyway) but there was a time when I would've said that's not an insurmountable gap.

What a half of football!

Shame we are not in the lead, but lots to be encouraged by. Defensively it's a bit iffy, but what about that Firmino? Looks a player on this evidence. Left foot. Right foot. Vision.

Anyone's guess what will happen. Maybe 3-3 and with 10 mins to go Caulker comes on for Toure as the latter goes down with cramp.

Caulker header for the winner?

Close enough

We're definitely still in with a shout at 4th, but you'd think we need to go on a run of wins soon for it to be more than that. What's crazy is that we're only 12 points off 1st. Not going to happen in a million years with this squad (in my opinion anyway) but there was a time when I would've said that's not an insurmountable gap.

I really can't see us getting it. A glut of upcoming games with the three cup competitions and we generally struggle to score more goals than the opposition.

A cup would be an a great start to Klopp's reign, whatever about the league position.

• Upvote 1

Getting a late equalizer very much feels like a point won, and it was. Arsenal are at the top of the league with a very good squad of players, and going well. We could have won it. We could have lost it. I'll take the draw, especially given our current set of circumstances. 

I'd like to see us do better defensively, but we haven't been able to get that side of it together with all the chopping and changing. 

It's easy to pick it apart, but I take heart from the fight we showed. We bossed the opening 15-20 minutes, much as we did at the Emirates earlier in the season. But we were never going to keep that intensity going. They are a good team and carved out chances and scored three goals. But the pleasing aspect is that we did too. We are a team that rarely scores more than one these days, so to score three against the league leaders is not to be sniffed at. 

I'd be surprised if Mignolet is here for the long haul. I think giving him a new contract protects the value. 

Caulker is a loan signing until we can get the player/s Klopp wants in summer. Sensible. 

The biggest problem is up front. When Benteke came on we looked disjointed again. If we can find a buyer for him I think he will be gone. In the meantime, I think he will see out this season given injuries to all the others, but I expect a bit of a clear out in summer, with possible Benteke and Sturridge being moved on, but for different reasons. 

Anyway, a hard won point today. We drop a place in the table, but we move one point nearer to top four. If we can get a couple more fit and playing, I think we can put something together and maybe contest that fourth CL spot. 

• Upvote 1

Sums us up that game.  When we press high, with energy and commitment, like in the first 15 minutes, we look the business.  Suicidal defending, and Lallana, Can and Ibe all going to shit for the second half (actually Ibe was poor all game), and Firmino fading after his two brilliant goals, meant we were always going to struggle.  It took the introduction of two much maligned players to win us a point, and they deserve some credit for that.  

We need a better midfield, that's for sure.  Henderson drives me mad because he's devoid of guts and intelligence, Can is just devoid of awareness and intelligence, and Milner isn't great with the ball.   

Mignolet needs fucking off asap, new contract or not.  Please get a decent goalkeeper on board in summer.  Moreno is shit in these sort of games too as he has absolutely no awareness of opposition players making runs around him.  Clyne was the only decent defender today, and even he was iffy on occasion.  

• Downvote 1