You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) 13 Jan 2016

smilezzz

Plenty of things to be happy about with that but our inability to defend means it feels frustrating.

We could rip the mancs apart if we attack the way we did at times but if we defend like that again we are fucked....Feillani on the end of corners is a nightmare thought.

At least we kept going and got something but again we have looked good against a footballing team - this isn't our problem is it.... but even in doing so we have shot ourselves in the foot thanks to billy smarts finest at the back and that is just so fucking frustrating.

• Upvote 1

Am I the only one who thinks Mignolet isn't at fault for either goal? How can he legislate against our defenders literally doing the opposite thing that they're supposed to do. That corner should have been stopped before it got to mignolet, criminal to let it run across the face of goal.

Yes

• Upvote 1

Mig was shocking although some of those in front of him should be lined up and shot,

Can yet again with a suicidal pass in front of the back 4 led to the opener and how they can not have men on the posts for corners is fucking mental.  We may have shit defenders but if they would just do the simple shit like set up properly for set pieces and don't try stupid passes deep in our own half life would be so much easier, Klopp should have sorted that sort of shit by now  No good playing a fantastic pressing game and scoring a few great team goals if the stupid cunts at the back cant do the basics  

Can's been doing stupid shit ever since he arrived. I think he's a great prospect and getting better with each passing game. But he has to start cutting out the stupid shite he pulls or he'll never make it at the top level.

Set pieces too, we have to get better organized. It's a hangover from the Rodger's era so will take time. But if we don't have it licked by next season then it'll be beyond ridiculous. 

Grateful for the draw. Jesus our defence and keeper need huge changes.... And strikers and midfield really.

That's the top and bottom of it sadly, for once we looked dangerous and played well attacking wise yet the keeper and defence shit the bed. Another day we will look toothless up front and the defence and keeper look like 90s Milan defence(granted, that's a slight exaggeration...)

We can't keep kidding ourselves, we just need a lot of better and consistent players.

Am I the only one who thinks Mignolet isn't at fault for either goal? How can he legislate against our defenders literally doing the opposite thing that they're supposed to do. That corner should have been stopped before it got to mignolet, criminal to let it run across the face of goal.

Definitely must be in the minority for the second goal.

As a minimum he has to anticipate the ball coming in at the near post and cover that.

Definitely must be in the minority for the second goal.

As a minimum he has to anticipate the ball coming in at the near post and cover that.

Honestly mate, when have you ever seen a keeper come and claim that ball? There were about 15 people in his way and it was fizzed in with a lot of pace. A defender should be clearing that every time.

Not sure. Firmino scored better goals and Giroud didnt do much else.

Giroud played well, he's a better player than he's given credit for. He was a handful for the first 70 minutes I thought.

Firmino also played well, l think he'd be even better with a partner up top.

Yeah I guess you are. Beaten on his near post. Again. For the first, he's reacted slowly. He's even beaten on his near post again for the 2nd. and he doesnt even try and use his fucking hands!

Keepers can use their hands you know.

• Upvote 1

Honestly mate, when have you ever seen a keeper come and claim that ball? There were about 15 people in his way and it was fizzed in with a lot of pace. A defender should be clearing that every time.

The defenders should have cleared it first yeah.  But the ball still dribbled over the line in the middle of the goal direct from a corner.  No keeper in the world should be letting that in.

A top quality keeper would have saved the first too, although it was a tidy finish from Ramsey.

• Upvote 1

It has come through a lot of people i still think he should be clearing/ come across to cover the near post.

I will need to watch again. Was on Premier League pass so may have missed something.

The defenders should have cleared it first yeah.  But the ball still dribbled over the line in the middle of the goal direct from a corner.  No keeper in the world should be letting that in.

A top quality keeper would have saved the first too, although it was a tidy finish from Ramsey.

Giroud got a touch on the second.

mignolet needs replacing and the fact klopp has given him a new big contract worries me

we are still conceding daft goals .. .. no one on the post .... 2 shit goalies

4 shit centre halves ... no fucking power or strength in the team .... no cover at full back

shit midfield

worst team in world at taking corners

no sign  of addressing the problems in the transfer window

caulker.... fucking hell

I give it 12 months .....