You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

V West Ham

Gym Beglin

FSG have to shoulder a lot of the blame, absolutely baffling giving Rodgers more money to waste in the summer only to fuck him off so soon.

I think people are getting a bit too downbeat though, possibly because they allowed themselves to let their expectations get too high after some good wins.

We'll be okay. Simple law of averages says nobody will ever spunk so much money on so much shite as Rodgers, dalglish and hodgeson did.

That damage won't be unpicked this season but I firmly believe we'll be a much better force under klopp.

This squad is a disgrace though. I'd happily see them all sold bar none.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Games Tues and Fri..

We could really do without.

He has to get that fucking girl Sturridge playing Tuesday and somehow make changes to freshen this up - we look tired mentally and physically, and of course we are weak in those aspects anyway.

If it means playing kids - do it, they can't be worse than the tired players on show today.

I do wonder how much playing weds and them monday made a difference today as well.

FSG have to shoulder a lot of the blame, absolutely baffling giving Rodgers more money to waste in the summer only to fuck him off so soon.

I think people are getting a bit too downbeat though, possibly because they allowed themselves to let their expectations get too high after some good wins.

We'll be okay. Simple law of averages says nobody will ever spunk so much money on so much shite as Rodgers, dalglish and hodgeson did.

That damage won't be unpicked this season but I firmly believe we'll be a much better force under klopp.

Should never have hired the no mark cunt in the first place.  Obvious at the time and every subsequent Season he stayed at the club.   Pretty much as obvious as how the Lallana, Borini, Allen, Benteke, Carroll, Downing, Adams etc transfers would turn out.  You sign average/shit expect to get average/shit.

There are issues at the club that go beyond player quality. We take the absolute best players from clubs like West Ham and they drown here. I'm sure no one who played for them today would have a prayer of making it here. Even Payet is a 28 year old journey man who can't  get in the France squad and he's miles better than anyone else they have. We bring in players who start for Germany, France, Belgium, Brazil etc and then slaughter them for not being good enough.

Lallana was the best player for a Southampton side better than that lot and he couldn't complete a 5 yard pass today. Benteke used to tear us apart for Villa and today he looked like a Sunday league player, whilst Carroll, who was massively out of his depth here, looked like a world beater. Firmino was one of the best players in Germany and starting for Brazil when we signed him and he looks hopeless. Moreno was one of the few internationals Sevilla had (they barely have an international in their entire squad, whilst ours is overflowing with them and yet they'd most likely batter us in a head to head) and looks shite. All these players would torture us if they played against us for mid-table Premier League sides.

I agree. We have some sort of identity crisis don't we?

We are still thought of as a big club, so we never get the galvanising Pulis factor, the us against them unity.

But we also have to sell any jewels that we do get hold of.

We're in a forked stick.

Not helped by employing the most disastrous, profligate, conman, modern football has seen.

We might as well have employed Karl fucking Power.

• Upvote 2

You'd have to worry about how much money there's left for Klopp to turn this catastropofuck around though. I'm very worried that Rodgers has traded in everything for some magic beans and we'll have no option than to sit there and hope they turn into something useful because there's no cash left.

I honestly think there were some bungs involved in Rodgers' transfers. You don't hear much about that sort of thing nowadays, but then you didn't hear all that much about Fifa till the Americans got involved.

Look at the numbers he paid for this shite and tell me you don't wonder. That and the fact that he's seemingly disappeared from the earth.

Carroll wins the battle of the donkeys.

Tbh never even bothered with the second half. This side is a cup team until Klopp can gut Rodgers shit. No team with depending on Mignolet, Lucas and Benteke is ever going to be consistent.

Roll on summer window

Out collection of cucks delivered again. You got to hand it to them, they are the most uninspiring bunch I have seen in Liverpool shirts. They are disgusting to watch.

This Liverpool team is softer than velvet. It is a disgrace that it is also the most expensive team in our history. I would trade this pile of shit for a carpet.

Why not just play the players we have where they are the most efficient, right now.  That means no stupid gegenpressing with a double pivot, just your simple 4-1-4-1.  Lucas can play the holding MF and Can is just fine there, as well.  Then just stuff the front 5 with all the number 10s we have.

And stop this pointless running.  Running is good, pointless running not so.  Also, it is not a bad thing for someone behind the ball to make a run.  At times even two at the same time...

Anyway, Klopp has his ideas, and that means that Lucas, Can, and Allen play at times as our highest players on the pitch.  Weird to watch.

Just watched the Klopp interview (after match) and it put a little smile back on my face (not much just a little tilt) he basically says 90 % possession isn't good enough no one cares if you don't win also said he wasn't disappointed with the performance he was angry with it. That's what I wanted to hear hopefully he changes a few faces this month and we start to kick on judging by his actions there will be a few home truths given to that team today.

Just watched the Klopp interview (after match) and it put a little smile back on my face (not much just a little tilt) he basically says 90 % possession isn't good enough no one cares if you don't win also said he wasn't disappointed with the performance he was angry with it. That's what I wanted to hear hopefully he changes a few faces this month and we start to kick on judging by his actions there will be a few home truths given to that team today.

Lets fucking hope so...

The fucking pussies would probably cry though if he did give it them down the banks

Thats the only positive right now. He'll gut this squad and has a history of building good teams.

Unfortunately the league is brutal right now and we're in no state to even think bout taking advantage of that.

Yeah, you're right. One of those 30 yarders could go in at any moment. Two, even.

I'm not sure I'm right. But at least Klopp agrees, I'll take that.

The problem isn't Coutinho shooting, it's the lack of alternatives. I can't remember the last time he took a shot and I was disappointed he overlooked a good pass.

He could have shot late in the second half, but instead picked a good pass out to the left for Moreno to cross. Which Moreno did, without any result.

Coutinho is involved in a lot of the decent play that actually happens, that's why he stayed on the pitch today.

Firmino was very poor, but he was still involved in our best chance when he set up Can.

• Upvote 2

The rest of the world sees football as chess on grass. In the UK it's pretty much rugby with a round ball. Shankly had it right, you need 8 gnarly, strong, pacey carriers and three who can play the damn piano. Never deviate too far from this formula.

• Upvote 4