You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) Dec 26 - Skaro's Birthday

s(k)aturation

Sakho is awful.  Lovely fella an all that but I'd sooner him be painting my hall than playing centre half for LFC 

can't head a ball, gives the ball away, cant tackle properly, tries to play football in dangerous areas, no brain.  Apart from that he's not too bad.

• Downvote 1

good game today, end to end.

I like ranieri and his team play good football.  we can play against teams who play football.

we need a alehouse rough as fuck B team though to take on the cloggers in this league.

Cattermole will bully all 10 outfield players later this week because we are the biggest shithouse team I have seen for a long time

we really need some steel

good game today, end to end.

I like ranieri and his team play good football.  we can play against teams who play football.

we need a alehouse rough as fuck B team though to take on the cloggers in this league.

Cattermole will bully all 10 outfield players later this week because we are the biggest shithouse team I have seen for a long time

we really need some steel

Don't think Leicester tried to play football today at all.  They had 11 men in their half for large spells.

Sunderland won't be much more defensive, if at all, then they shown today.

I wonder if today is the day to break the news to my wife that I want to edjaculate on her sisters chest?

Nothing ventured...... Nothing gained..

That might not be the best advice you've ever had, and i take no responsibility for the consequences................

• Upvote 1

It was a great recovery from the Watford debacle. The team was set up properly and showed garra throughout. Well done.

Now, if we can repeat this against Sunderland we can go into the second half with a decent schedule - all our rivals have to come to Anfield - and a bit of confidence. And maybe Sturridge. And yes, I will have another drink, thanks.

I wonder if today is the day to break the news to my wife that I want to edjaculate on her sisters chest?

Nothing ventured...... Nothing gained..

That might not be the best advice you've ever had, and i take no responsibility for the consequences................

Cuntally, I have run out of rep.

These two quotes deserve several please, people.

It is 6.03am, I have only had one glass of red to celebrate, and perhaps this isn't saying much, but I have never laughed as uncontrollably on here in 5 years as reading this exchange.

Kudos, boys. 

It was a great recovery from the Watford debacle. The team was set up properly and showed garra throughout. Well done.

Now, if we can repeat this against Sunderland we can go into the second half with a decent schedule - all our rivals have to come to Anfield - and a bit of confidence. And maybe Sturridge. And yes, I will have another drink, thanks.

So will I then.

Don't think Leicester tried to play football today at all.  They had 11 men in their half for large spells.

Sunderland won't be much more defensive, if at all, then they shown today.

Nothing terribly wrong with Leicester's performance today.

We were just markedly better than them, to use old style analysis.

Sakho really divides the fanbase.  People seem to think he's either one of the best in the league or Djimi Traore reincarnated.   

I'm not divided today. I'm very happy.

He wasn't good last week, or ran out of puff apparently and that's an undivided opinion too perhaps.

He's pretty good generally when fit, I reckon.

He and Lovren are the way forward maybe.

• Upvote 2