You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Inequality

AngryOfTuebrook

Yes lets go by Rico's philosophy whereby it's perfectly legal to pump toxic waste into the oceans, destroy the rainforest, sell people products that will cause cancer and then deny all culpability for it, chemically spray our agriculture, pollute the environment with fossil fuels, hunt and kill endangered species, fracking, raise livestock in battery farms, raise the price of life saving drugs for profit, pay third world people the equivalent of pennies for a full days work, sell tap water at premium bottled water prices, strong arm third world countries for resources.

As long as it's legal though, right? Let them do what they want. I like Rico's world whereby if your against these things you're blaming the 'man' and haven't got the get up and go to make something of your life beyond being a working class peasant. Typical tory philosophy, as long as we're okay fuck the rest.

POng9wL.jpg

Yes lets go by Rico's philosophy whereby it's perfectly legal to pump toxic waste into the oceans, destroy the rainforest, sell people products that will cause cancer and then deny all culpability for it, chemically spray our agriculture, pollute the environment with fossil fuels, hunt and kill endangered species, fracking, raise livestock in battery farms, raise the price of life saving drugs for profit, pay third world people the equivalent of pennies for a full days work, sell tap water at premium bottled water prices, strong arm third world countries for resources.

As long as it's legal though, right? Let them do what they want. I like Rico's world whereby if your against these things you're blaming the 'man' and haven't got the get up and go to make something of your life beyond being a working class peasant. Live and let live, or as Rico subscribes, live and let others die.

Shouldn't you be singing about Santa Coming to Town?

Christ, I think we've ruled out Memory Man.

What is it you do?

Like I said, it's not relevant to this discussion... Unless I've misread the situation and you're chatting me up.  In which case  :wub:

I work.  Tomorrow I'll be turning up late, cos I've stayed up arguing a bit too long.

Like I said, it's not relevant to this discussion... Unless I've misread the situation and you're chatting me up. In which case :wub:

I work. Tomorrow I'll be turning up late, cos I've stayed up arguing a bit too long.

No, just honesty. That's all.

I suspect another talking the talk etc...

No, just honesty. That's all.

I suspect another talking the talk etc...

Are you going to accept people are allowed to make moral judgements about companies and make their activity "their business" or just swerve that main point now it's been very clearly set out for you?

Or keep making deliberately evasive asides and snide remarks about "talking the talk ".

Are you going to accept people are allowed to make moral judgements about companies and make their activity "their business" or just swerve that main point now it's been very clearly set out for you?

Or keep making deliberately evasive asides and snide remarks about "talking the talk ".

I honestly don't think I can say it again, people can do what's the fuck they want. They can make moral judgements and take their service elsewhere. At the same time they've got to reciprocate. Unless it's illegal.

You're still an amoral turd. QED

I didn't realise you'd called me out - I assumed you were asking me out.

I've still not got a clue about your weird sudden obsession with my job. Seriously, it's not that interesting.

Yes, I know you're better than me.

Ha, shitehawk. If it ain't that interesting then PM me the answer and I swear I'll never mention it.

I honestly don't think I can say it again, people can do what's the fuck they want. They can make moral judgements and take their service elsewhere. At the same time they've got to reciprocate. Unless it's illegal.

Okay.

So next time people are giving their moral judgements about pay inequality maybe don't crash in going on about how it's none of their business. And we won't have this tedious nonsense.

And what anyone's job matters to the discussion is a mystery.

Okay.

So next time people are giving their moral judgements about pay inequality maybe don't crash in going on about how it's none of their business. And we won't have this tedious nonsense.

This should shed some light -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3252FSW7OC4

• Upvote 1

Okay.

Lame Stu, and you know it. Ask That cunt Silverlining.

Rico,you have lost the plot here mate.

You seem to be arguing both with and against yourself.

I think people are just saying that you said businesses must operate within the law but have also said that how they operate within that framework is their choice and nobody elses,correct?

Fines and penalties mean nothing to large companies as they are pocket money and are barely ever implemented.

Its well known that plenty of companies operate within the law but cause injury,suffering and sometimes death,which seems to indicate that you feel thats ok provided no laws have been broken.

If this is your opinion its why you are getting so much criticism on the subject.

• Upvote 2