Quantcast
Should the UK remain a member of the EU - Page 753 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Anny Road

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

243 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

21 hours ago, Gnasher said:

No the same baroness cunt buckets wars that has stood in front off the electorate twice and has been told both times to sling her hook.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayeeda_Warsi,_Baroness_Warsi

Don't believe the hype.

To quote from the wiki link you provided;

She served in David Cameron's Cabinet, first as the Minister without portfoliobetween 2010–12, then as the Minister of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Office and as the Minister of State for Faith and Communities (styled as "Senior Minister of State"), until her resignation citing her disagreement with the Government's policy on the Israel–Gaza conflict in August 2014.[1]

So despite never being elected, she served in the British Governments cabinet as a Minister of State. 

New batch of notices released by the government on the no deal scenario. A bit of a pisser as I think a lot of companies will now shift their registrations to the EU and McDonell will find his share for worker scheme might be dead before it had a chance to fly. Just like flights after March 2019.

23 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

To quote from the wiki link you provided;

She served in David Cameron's Cabinet, first as the Minister without portfoliobetween 2010–12, then as the Minister of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Office and as the Minister of State for Faith and Communities (styled as "Senior Minister of State"), until her resignation citing her disagreement with the Government's policy on the Israel–Gaza conflict in August 2014.[1]

So despite never being elected, she served in the British Governments cabinet as a Minister of State. 

Yes thanks, as I said never once elected,, unlike your presumption of the stupid Tory cunt being elected.

So we now agree baroness cunt chops washi has never been endorsed by the British electorate but seems (In your and Kinnock cunts eyes) to be a suitable Eu president!!

S

On 9/21/2018 at 11:32 PM, AngryofTuebrook said:

Yeah, let's leave the EU to sever ties with Kinnock and Warsi.

Yes please. Unelected parasites.

17 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yes thanks, as I said never once elected,, unlike your presumption of the stupid Tory cunt being elected.

So we now agree baroness cunt chops washi has never been endorsed by the British electorate but seems (In your and Kinnock cunts eyes) to be a suitable Eu president!!

S

Obviously crossed wires.

I knew the stupid Tory cunt had never been elected.

My presumption was you were implying it was wrong that once again, unelected, unaccountable EU cunts were able to make policy decisions about the U.K.  

I was pointing out that one of the examples you were using about the EU was already an unelected, unaccountable cunt who had been in the UK government. 

I think we can agree she is indeed a Tory cunt. 

Linking me with Kinnock and thinking I support Washi, is probably the biggest insult I have ever received on here.

28 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Obviously crossed wires.

I knew the stupid Tory cunt had never been elected.

My presumption was you were implying it was wrong that once again, unelected, unaccountable EU cunts were able to make policy decisions about the U.K.  

I was pointing out that one of the examples you were using about the EU was already an unelected, unaccountable cunt who had been in the UK government. 

I think we can agree she is indeed a Tory cunt. 

Linking me with Kinnock and thinking I support Washi, is probably the biggest insult I have ever received on here.

Sorry, I do apologise.