You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stoke Away match thread

I think I've calmed down a bit now. 

I shall spend the second half musing on how we can fit the word 'outstanding' into the post-match press conference. 

Come on: "We were very good but Stoke were outstanding."

Just fuck off with this tired shite for once, would you?

No.

Why should I?

Most of the posters in this thread are posting the same old shit that they have been posting all season long. If that's not "tired shite" then I don't know what is.

If you don't laugh, you cry.

All said and done, it is only football.

• Upvote 1

This is so sad to watch. So sad. I have never seen a manager come back from the kind of performances that we have been turning in these past 2 months. I see now way out for him now.

i saw no way out for him back in December but he stumbled on way to play 3 at the back and win games by overloading the midfield but Koeman sussed us out and its been a rail crash since. No strikers now equals no job for Brendan. 

Someone posted earlier Gerrard should just take a red and twat Adams. Trouble is, he also needs to twat Shawcross, Walters, and about 6 more of the Stoke team. No-one else is going to do it- bunch of pussies. And while he's at it, maybe he can do a two footed lunge at Rodger's bollocks on his way off.

He needs to twat most of his own side first.

I bet 200,000 that Stoke would be leading 5-0 at the half and stand to collect about 12 million. So I have kind of mixed feelings right now.

I will gladly put up some my winnings to see Brendan off in style.

The fact that your bet was only 60-1 speaks volumes.

Can anyone give a lucid account of things so Far? Luckily I opted to go the hurling.

A lucid account?

You're asking the FF for a lucid account of anything?

Liverpool fans are revelling in Liverpool taking a bumming.  Pick the lucidity out of that.

Never seen anything line this in over 40 years watching us. He survives this and I give up. Hotch potch of a team expensively assembled showing no fight. He has lost the dressing room clearly despite what some players say. Tactically inept. Out of his depth. Suarez gave him his best season and ours for years. We didn't want to admit initially. But we all know know it's true.

As Tony M says it's only a game, and I agree. Games however are meant to be enjoyable this is about as fun as having a tooth removed minus anaesthetic. Rodgers is like some character out of a sketch show. Paul Whitehouse playing him. The totally thick skinned lack of self awareness boss who believes his own spiel. Sooner he fucks off the better. Cannot stand the sight of him. Shameless charlatan of a man.

As for certain players, eunuchs have more balls. Let themselves and the fans down. Shameless.

Going too family do tonight. In Breck Rd. Cannot wait for the BS side after this. Should be a good night. Not.

• Upvote 3